Scouts came back with some good French regens. Decided to sign 3 of them. French revolution continues in Newcastle.

$1.9m

$1.5m

$1m

good luck with this, tried newcastle on the demo and they've got a decent squad to work with

Newcastle have got an amazing scout called paul johnson. I want to sign him but he wont move even though ive got the second highest reputation. But nice story( nice buys)

May

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! Well Arsenal and Everton had their chances but blew them. I finished the year with a draw and a Loss against Chelsea. Arsenal beat QPR and Swansea but loss to Tottenham. Everton Loss at Swansea(Another collapse for Everton!!!) and beat Norwich. I finished tied with Arsenal on points but have the advantage because of my superior goal differential. Everton is just 1 point behind us. As you can believe im ecstatic. My expectations were a Top Half Finsh and even in January when I was in 5th and they asked if Id like to revise the expectations and I said I didnt. No big surprise. QPR, Norwich and Swansea relegated. Everton barely miss the Champions League. They lose 4 of their last 6 matches. A bit of an implosion after being in Top 3 the whole year. They will be in Europe next season though, along with Tottenham and Chelsea.

Bolton 1-1 Newcastle
Newcastle 0-1 Chelsea

Final League Table

$23.04m for final position

The board is responding to my success they decided to expand the stadium by 7,613 seats

And they will be upgrading the youth facilities.

Manager of the Year

Last edited:
Just a side not. Newcastle legend Alan Shearer takes over the helm at Norwich. Good Luck Alan! Hopefully he can bring them right back up.

good luck with this, tried newcastle on the demo and they've got a decent squad to work with

They've got a really decent squad. You really dont need to buy too many people.

They've got a really decent squad. You really dont need to buy too many people.

i remember strengthening the attack cos ba is the only real premiership striker in the team so i brought in welbeck n sturridge

Offseason

The boards initial transfer/wage budget

Newcastle link up with GNK Dinamo

Updated Information

Updated Overview

Updated Team Report

July Transfers

Was looking for help at Striker, AMR, and LB. Also wanted to get a backup CM to replace Danny Guthrie. I decided to end my experiment with Marcel Shafer(LB) and cut my losses. He was a total disaster last year. Really took a hit with him. End of the year I was playing people who were rated much less. I think he never got settled in England. I picked up Didac from AC Milan. Hopefully he can contribute more than Marcel did last year. I wanted to get another AMR because Jonas dropped during his vacation. Not as good as he was last year. So I found Andriy Yarmolenko. I also needed help at striker and he plays both positions great. So thats 2 birds with 1 stone. Also wanted a backup CM, and I found this guy from the Ukraine. Hopefully he will help Yarmolenko get settled in England. Im done with transfers, but will most likely be sending a few more youngsters out on loan.

$19m

$4m

Friendlies

Last edited:
August

Just 2 games in this month. I won them both. Also the drawing for group stages was held. I was drawn into Group A. There arent no pushovers in my group. I was drawn with Bayern, Villareal and Ajax. Definitely not looking to advance, im just happy to be here at the moment.

Fulham 1-2 Newcastle
Newcastle 2-1 Liverpool

Champions League Group A

September

Very busy month with 6 games. Won once, drew three times and loss twice. The only win came from a League Cup Game. I was drawn with Ajax in my first Champions League Game. Im fine with that. Tim Krul has been struggling, and were not winning games as of right now. Hopefully we can turn things around soon.

Sunderland 4-3 Newcastle

Newcastle 2-2 Man City
Ajax 0-0 Newcastle - Champions League
Stoke 0-2 Newcastle
Ipswich 1-4 - League Cup
Newcastle 0-0 Leicester

Last edited:
you have a decent shout at progressing in Europe depending on your reverse result against ajax n the games against villareal.
As for the september results... defeat against sunderland is disappointing as is the draw at home to leicester, but keep it up, decent signing with the ukranian though.

you have a decent shout at progressing in Europe depending on your reverse result against ajax n the games against villareal.
As for the september results... defeat against sunderland is disappointing as is the draw at home to leicester, but keep it up, decent signing with the ukranian though.

Havent updated it yet, but I pulled off a draw VS Bayern. Pretty happy about that.

Being lazy and not updating. But I qualified for the next round of the Champions League. Didnt think it would be that easy. Murdered Ajax 6-0 and im leading the group and qualified for the next round with a game in hand. Im on 11 points and Bayern has 10 and we will be playing to see who wins the group in the next week or so.

October

Solid month overall. Pulled a nice draw with Bayern. The loss against WBA, im not happy about. The rest of the reults were fine. Nice win vs Villareal in the Champions League.

Newcastle 2-2 Bayern - Champions League
West Brom 2-1 Newcastle
Bolton 0-5 Newcastle
Newcastle 3-1 Villareal - Champions League
Newcastle 2-2 Tottenham
Newcastle 4-1 QPR - League Cup 4th Round

Last edited:
November

This month saw my team qualify for the next round of the Champions League. Somewhat unexpected, thought the teams would be tougher than they ended up to be. Had a nice 1-0 win in the reverse result against Villareal. Then at home we qualified for the next round with a total tromping of Ajax 6-0.

Newcastle 2-0 Birmingham
Villareal 0-1 Newcastle - Champions League

Chelsea 4-4 Newcastle
Newcastle 0-3 Everton
Newcastle 2-0 West Ham
Newcastle 6-0 Ajax - Champions League

Champions League Update

League Table Update

Last edited:
December

9 games this month. No big surprises. Won in the League Cup Quarter final against Blackburn. Held on for another draw against Bayern. I go undefeated in the Group Stage. Got lucky in the Champions League draw. Probably got the easiest team left. But I wont be looking past them, they had to beat some good teams to get here. Im just happy I didnt draw a Barca, Madrid or Utd type of heavyweight.

Man Utd 2-2 Newcastle
Fulham 1-1 Newcastle - League Cup
Newcastle 3-0 Blackburn
Bayern 1-1 Newcastle - Champions League
Wolves 2-3 Newcastle
Wigan 1-2 Newcastle

Newcastle 0-4 Arsenal
Newcastle 0-0 Aston Villa
Newcastle 3-1 Fulham

Besiktas - Turkey

Last edited:
January

Moved to the next round of the League Cup. I will be facing Chelsea in the final.

Watford 1-3 Newcastle - FA Cup
Liverpool 1-2 Newcastle
Newcastle 3-1 West Brom - League Cup
Newcastle 2-0 Sunderland

Man City 2-0 Newcastle
West Brom 3-4 Newcastle - League Cup

Not too busy this transfer window. Grabbed a young GK from Brazil. Looks like he can be my GK of the future, and hes good enough to be my backup right now. Then Daniel Sturridge was unhappy with his lack of first team games. So I declared interest and Chelsea offered him to me for $8m. I got them down to $7.5m. Wasnt exactly looking for another striker, but Ba is injured a lot, and he only seems to score against smaller teams. He doesnt show up in the games that count.

$2.9m

League Stats

Last edited:
Hey mate can you upload your squad and your formation
thanks Matt