A Nigerian's Journey. - An FM19 Story

• Thread starter Michael Onwuegbu
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 4K

Kidderminster have offered me the job, stay or go?

• Stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PRESEASON
We needed some improvements if we wanted to build on narrow survival last season. Unfortunately the budget wasn't too big so not too many signings were made but here is a summer overview...
New.png

We didn't sell anyone so I made a few signings and the main one was a centre-back to replace Aden Baldwin who returned to his parent club after a loan spell. But let me show you our signings...
Islam.png

Luke.png

With these new additions I hope we can build on last season and go on to finish higher up in the table. I will be doing half-season updates In more detail as when I DO play the save I go deep. I will also be going in depth for HUGE matches. Josh Granite looked better when my scout gave me a report but he hasn't even kicked a ball yet and he's already declining. Oh well. I signed Conference North Young Player of the Year Luke Scott as our second choice left back to provide a bit of cover given we only had one left-back in the squad.
In other news I was linked with the Sunderland job this summer! They had just won the League One title before their manager resigned and SOMEONE linked me to the job. Although I didn't even get an interview it feels nice to be recognized. I hope for more recognition if we can get promoted within the next two years. Man can dream

Attachments

• Zak.png
    Zak.png
    144.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Alright we are back. I was going to take a break but with this game I just can't. I have played all the way to November and here we are....
end.png

sackicko.png

"Following a poor run of form that leaves them lying 5 points away from safety Kidderminster Harriers have sacked manager Okezie Onwuegbu. Reports say that the board called him into a meeting to discuss his position and his contract has been terminated. We had the opportunity yo speak to him and this is what he had to say."
"Yeah it's gutting to have been sacked as I felt things could have turned around had I been kept. I would like to thank the fans that supported me through all the good and bad times. I could have done things better but all in all I will always back myself and I hope to be back in management soon enough."
As you see I have been relieved of my duties as the board feel that it's time to go. I didn't resist as I never truly connected with the players here so I wasn't going to fight it although I thought the board would be more understanding given last season's turnaround. I am on the lookout for a new job and I hope to be back I will show you the league table so you can decide for yourself whether my sacking is fair or not.
final tab.png