saulabbiss

Reaction score
I am looking for 3 players to start a pass the parcel save with me!

Basically the concept is I play 6 months before passing the game save onto the next person who plays 6 months.

The Challenge is can we mix all our different management styles and still be successful???

If you would like to play either add me on steam : saulabbiss8

or message back on here! i haven't decided which team to start with yet so any suggestions welcome.

follow our progress in our story here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-manager-stories/116029-pass-parcel-story.html

Last edited:
that actually sounds like a good idea :)

but you would get guys saving/reloading when they lose so they don't look like useless managers when they pass the game on...

also, having it second after the first guy has spent all of the transfer budget in the first window will leave you with nothing come the Winter window..

a lot of permutations.. but cool idea none the less

that actually sounds like a good idea :)

but you would get guys saving/reloading when they lose so they don't look like useless managers when they pass the game on...

also, having it second after the first guy has spent all of the transfer budget in the first window will leave you with nothing come the Winter window..

a lot of permutations.. but cool idea none the less

And what about the guy who takes another job.... could get some quite controversial arguments ;D But thats the whole point of the challenge

nice one add me on steam and you got any suggestions for which team to start with?

i cant add you on steam just now mate im working, it will probs be Monday before i get back on the game?

I don't mind who we go to be honest. I think some one big but also a challenge mate. Not sure.

What do you think?

i cant add you on steam just now mate im working, it will probs be Monday before i get back on the game?

I don't mind who we go to be honest. I think some one big but also a challenge mate. Not sure.

What do you think?

I am a fan of playing in the english league so maybe start in low prem to high championship?

This actually sounds like it good be a good challenge, people having to impliment there ideas in 6month could get tricky haha

Yeah i would do, any kind of ground rules for it? or a club in mind?
im not sure on club yet or what the managers name should be any ideas? But no there aren't any rules other than please don't cheat ruins it for all others involved!

im not sure on club yet or what the managers name should be any ideas? But no there aren't any rules other than please don't cheat ruins it for all others involved!

Not sure maybe if theres 3 managers involed, Could have one of are names as the first mame, another as a middle name used as First name when you create manger, and your Surname as you founded the idea.

EG

First name: Josh Ryan
Last Name: Jones

if you get me.

Alot of decisions lie in the beginer as they will be building the main sqaud. Maybe we could all put in 1signing to target each at each window so we all have abit of an imput in each window. Not sure what team it could be though

Not sure maybe if theres 3 managers involed, Could have one of are names as the first mame, another as a middle name used as First name when you create manger, and your Surname as you founded the idea.

EG

First name: Josh Ryan
Last Name: Jones

if you get me.

Alot of decisions lie in the beginer as they will be building the main sqaud. Maybe we could all put in 1signing to target each at each window so we all have abit of an imput in each window. Not sure what team it could be though

I like that manage name idea. And if we wanted to make it a really tough challenge have only the director of football sign players?

I like that manage name idea. And if we wanted to make it a really tough challenge have only the director of football sign players?

Seems a fair way to do it. And yeah suppose we could do that but alot of the time they make some shocking signings with crazy wages but suppose it would spice it up abit

Seems a fair way to do it. And yeah suppose we could do that but alot of the time they make some shocking signings with crazy wages but suppose it would spice it up abit

i have named the manager Scott Joshua Abbiss that ok?

But not yet selected a team you have any suggestions?

i have named the manager Scott Joshua Abbiss that ok?

But not yet selected a team you have any suggestions?

Thats fine mate, Im not to sure whats would you prefer a decent team to build within, like Everton? or a team a little more adventures or lower down could do random in the prem and see who it gives?

Everton, Swansea, Aston Villa, West Brom maybe?

Ok i am going to do a random and the first team to come up with a bottom 7 prediction in prem or top 7 in championship we will start with them. But remember if you chose you can take a job at a different club during your 6 months. which should make the game interesting with different people having different ideas about where to take the club. ;)

Ok i am going to do a random and the first team to come up with a bottom 7 prediction in prem or top 7 in championship we will start with them. But remember if you chose you can take a job at a different club during your 6 months. which should make the game interesting with different people having different ideas about where to take the club. ;)

Sounds like could be a good laugh, The Steam youve added is my old one which I used to share with my brother, if you message me your steam name il add you when im home from work. And as I have had enough and its a Friday think I might just go home now and relax with football manager for a few hours haha

Id like to do this with Reading!!

Also the DOF idea is ok but i think it takes away the fun from it? I think we need to sign our own players,

Have some individual input, juts my opinion guys.

Happy with the name though, the guys has a GREAT first name ;) ha