A Personalised Be A Pro Game - Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter zacram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 10K
We now have 15 completed players. Waiting for 2 players attributes. So could possibly go for 20 people so 3 more ? Or just 18.
Sorry for not getting my attributes done. I've been super busy. I will get them to you tomorrow evening :)

Sorry for not getting my attributes done. I've been super busy. I will get them to you tomorrow evening :)

Ok no problem mate - can hopefully get the first update out tomorrow.

Senec, if possible, for Abdon Yeo.

By the way, it's Abdon "Yeo", not "Yea", in case it wasn't a typo.

Thanks.

Will be starting the game when I get last 2 players attributes in, which will hopefully be tonight.So if you want to get involved there is still time!Feel I should have posted this in the manager stories thread, get noticed much more in there!

Paddy Naterr would like Dravinja...as it sounds like ninja

SV Horn for Aaron Weight if theres still a space there

Dravinja for Are Burheim! Let's go Lewie and Naterr!

Matthew Harrison will play for Dravinja. I'm doing my player attributes now :)

Just need attributes from "forgreatjustice" and "mashedpotato" then and I can create the game :D

Really hoping to start tonight as am usually pretty busy in the week

Ok. just waiting on ForGreatJustice's attributes now - had hoped to get this started tonight but not looking likely now.

Ok. just waiting on ForGreatJustice's attributes now - had hoped to get this started tonight but not looking likely now.

You could always do his complete at random?... as u wanna get it started?

You could always do his complete at random?... as u wanna get it started?

Yeah i might do that - as he said he would send his attributes 2 days ago. He will likely be busy IRL but shame to keep everyone waiting.

Will sort everything else out and if still heard nothing by then will just start and yeah randomise his attributes or something

Ok the first update with starting player screenshots is up.

Left CA blank at start and it put the attributes up loads, so then changed this to 75CA. Most players attributes remained exactly as submitted but a few went up some points for some reason... call it good luck i guess!!

Also it seems to have given a few players U21 caps already! I left this blank on the editor so must have just added them.

If you want to you can now start writing a player Bio - Will put the save at the bottom of the story page tomorrow along with first update hopefully.

Ok the first update with starting player screenshots is up.

Left CA blank at start and it put the attributes up loads, so then changed this to 75CA. Most players attributes remained exactly as submitted but a few went up some points for some reason... call it good luck i guess!!

Also it seems to have given a few players U21 caps already! I left this blank on the editor so must have just added them.

If you want to you can now start writing a player Bio - Will put the save at the bottom of the story page tomorrow along with first update hopefully.

Should we PM the bio to you? or post it here?

Danny Skizzinho was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Raised as the youngest of the one child family, he was part of a student-exchange program with a family in Slovakia. The Slovakian family, however, had no children and this was cheaper than adoption. After a long,drawn out legal battle, the Slovakian family settled to pay a monthly fee to the Skizzinho family back in Brazil. Young Danny thrived in the Slovakian youth football leagues, and was signed as a youth by Senec, a team in the Slovakian Second Division.

In his free time, Skizzinho enjoys performing acoustic versions of popular Bob Dylan songs at Karaoke bars.

Back