A Personalised Be A Pro Game - Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter zacram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 10K
Am I gonna be the peacekeeper between Lewie and Naterr on the training ground? :D

naterr said:
using the leftover potatoes to practice football with..

Dravinja's Manager was also working at his market stall that day and noticed the boy's talents, he followed the boy home and offered him a trial!

Lol, using potatoes.

And that manager, I can almost feel how weirded out the boys mother must have been. A weird man following him and then he wants to sign some god-knows-what contract with the boy.

£160k value, not too shabby! :D This looks like it will be interesting.

Lol, using potatoes.

And that manager, I can almost feel how weirded out the boys mother must have been. A weird man following him and then he wants to sign some god-knows-what contract with the boy.

Yeh my story started to take a dark turn after that bit and I decided to leave a bit out...I'm sure you can guess where it could have gone but I decided to leave it child friendly...

Also I read your story after mine and noticed it was quite similar...Apologies for that!

Yeh my story started to take a dark turn after that bit and I decided to leave a bit out...I'm sure you can guess where it could have gone but I decided to leave it child friendly...

Also I read your story after mine and noticed it was quite similar...Apologies for that!

No problems, I should be sorry for that, because of your players aggression, I wish to live for a long time. :D

Well, i guess the experience might harden you for the future if nothing else... ahem...

Well, if I'm played as a striker, I don't think I'll have a problem getting chances with Skizzinho and Duran behind me. :D

Should get an update out tonight guys!!

Thinking of simming 6 months and writing a small update, then doing a big one at the end of the season and uploading the save, that sound ok?

Will update the table at the end of each season as well!

PC Crashed so had to re-sim :(

Quick spoiler from 1st September;

- All but 2 players have made 1st team appearances

- 5 Players have scored career goals

- Someone labelled the next Glen Hoddle

- Someone labelled the next Marchelinho Carioca

- Someone has first Career Red Card (in only 3 appearances)

No first team appearances yet, but a good average rating shows he's working hard. Hope for the best.

Name: Darren Kearney
Ethnicity: British/Irish
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Tone: Fair skinned (light)
Date of Birth(DD/MM): 03/06
Nationality: Australian
City of Birth: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia
Second Nations: (Max 2): English, Irish
Job Preferences when you retire (Max 2): Manager, DoF
Additional languages from Nationality (Max 2):
Playing Career Plan i.e play/dont play for club/nation/competition (Max 2) Want to play for Tottenham Hotspur, Want to play in the English Premier League.
Retirement Career i.e Do/Dont manage/coach for club/nation/competition (Max 2) Manage Austrralia, Manage Tottenham
Left Foot (out of 20): 15
Right Foot (out of 20): 20
Preferred Moves (Max 5): Shoots With Power, Likes to beat the offside trap, Tries first time shots.
Favourit
e People (Max 3): Gareth Bale (Idol), Lionel Messi (Idol), Cristiano Ronaldo (Idol)
Disliked People (Max 3): Wayne Rooney
Favorite Clubs (Max 3 only 1 per Nation): Tottenham Hotspur. Melbourne Victory

Position you are hoping to play: FC (AMR)
This will help give me an idea of the position you will be as i will keep a list and hopefully we can get a bit of variety

Photo (If you want):
will try figure out how to do this

Name: Darren Kearney
Ethnicity: British/Irish
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Tone: Fair skinned (light)
Date of Birth(DD/MM): 03/06
Nationality: Australian
City of Birth: Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia
Second Nations: (Max 2): English, Irish
Job Preferences when you retire (Max 2): Manager, DoF
Additional languages from Nationality (Max 2):
Playing Career Plan i.e play/dont play for club/nation/competition (Max 2) Want to play for Tottenham Hotspur, Want to play in the English Premier League.
Retirement Career i.e Do/Dont manage/coach for club/nation/competition (Max 2) Manage Austrralia, Manage Tottenham
Left Foot (out of 20): 15
Right Foot (out of 20): 20
Preferred Moves (Max 5): Shoots With Power, Likes to beat the offside trap, Tries first time shots.
Favourit
e People (Max 3): Gareth Bale (Idol), Lionel Messi (Idol), Cristiano Ronaldo (Idol)
Disliked People (Max 3): Wayne Rooney
Favorite Clubs (Max 3 only 1 per Nation): Tottenham Hotspur. Melbourne Victory

Position you are hoping to play: FC (AMR)
This will help give me an idea of the position you will be as i will keep a list and hopefully we can get a bit of variety

Photo (If you want):
will try figure out how to do this

Sorry mate the game has now started, and don't have in-game editor to add you in I'm afraid

In case you guys hadn't seen - The first update is out on the story thread for January 2015.

Wont be going home tonight - so next update will hopefully be tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
thats ok. it must be exciting for all who entered.
its a great idea, sorry i was late with it.

Seem to be struggling a little :( Damned injuries. Hopefully i sort myself out soon.

Martin seems to be tearing it up for us...

Wow... thats brilliant. Youngest ever goalscorer, amazing average rating (senior and u18) and no injuries... it's only going one way from here :/

As soon as you said someone had a red card I knew it was Paddy Naterr...and the angry kid has not let me down! plenty more to come!

As soon as you said someone had a red card I knew it was Paddy Naterr...and the angry kid has not let me down! plenty more to come!

Wonder if you got it for kicking Lewie during a game ;)

Seem to be struggling a little :( Damned injuries. Hopefully i sort myself out soon.

Martin seems to be tearing it up for us...

yeah you have been sidelined for 8 weeks so far, I think one of the injuries was training with French U19's I think.

Yeah Martin is killing it for Bytovia! unfortunatley I failed to make an impression in my 1 senior appearance.

It was always going to be between Paddy Naterr and Brick Wall haha

Back