If you have opened the .psd then you can go to Window > Workspace > Default and the folders should be at the bottom like mine.

I need help with the guru.
I have made the kits 160x160 saved them in the kit file and when i go into guru this happens :
I add new file > select the folder > add kits > click save > then i press ok and it says incorrect id

where can i download ss09 templates? all the links on here come up with file unavailable. please help

im interested in making kits to because i like messing about in photoshop but i have no idea what configs are and what they do etc......any help?

Can someone help me with getting the kits into the game?

yeah, can some one upload these to this site pls? i need a kit template and all the links don't work =/

why the **** do you have to do a survey that you have so subscribe to so you can dowload programme?!?!?!? i have tryed to comeplte the crappy surveys and the sites are not even working properly, trying to make a little £ are we who ever made it! jog on

the short sleeve template link dosent work properly

kits disappear

i have made my new kits, but when i add them to the game, all that happens is that the old kits disappear, and now there are no kits... it just says home and away in the game, but no kits are shown.

any idea what i did wrong?
btw. i don't have the graphics guru, because i use a mac.