A REAL SOCIEDAD STORY - PASS THE PARCEL

Bardi did well? Pleasantly surprised, but kept thinking Bravo was costing us games when I had him.

Oh yeah... I swapped some of Matt's things around, I look at coaches differently, happy they turned out well.

Thought I'd offered them all contracts :/ nevermind it'll be quite easy to find more

easy yes, makes me spend money, also yes. i uploaded some filters onto the save and found a few with amazing stats and low wage demands

DANIEL BRYAN OMG YES! i love WWE, love Randy Orton as heel but D Bry and Punk have been my faves for a few years now!

Real Sociedad

Transfers

View attachment 465507

Out with the old, in with the new(ish) tried to make the squad slightly more youthful with the sale of Llorente, I decided Lamela was worth too much and played too little games last season so he went out Depay left the club so i could finance another centre half unfortunately.

Tactics

After removing the rubbish Grid Tactics (I HATE them lol) I have introduced 3 tactics that i have had success with in my personal Aberdeen save!

View attachment 465503

This is my adaptation to StoneCold's Aberdeen 4-3-3 tactic. Changed Wingers to Inside Forwards and dropped the defensive line deeper.

View attachment 465505

Same as before with the instructions. Dropped the Advanced Playmaker to a defensive mid Deep Lying Playmaker. My 'Big Team' tactic.

View attachment 465504

Finally my personal favourite. I use this for my low ranked teams or similar teams on home soil. All have brought their own successes.

Pre-Season

View attachment 465517

August - September

View attachment 465516

Although we started with a win we were actually poor in possession. good thing we can finish..

View attachment 465515

Unfortunate to draw this one..

View attachment 465514

Unbelievable Jeff! Taught Real how to finish and showed our title tekkers!

View attachment 465513

Standard win to lift Supercopa. Stirling has been a beast!

View attachment 465512

Got the result however should have gotten more.

View attachment 465511

Good play, conceded two on the break. Needs work.

View attachment 465510

Dominated however it was left rather late!

View attachment 465509

Watt comes on for Rogers and steals the show in a routine win.

League Table

View attachment 465508

Ignore the Thumbnail. That was a previous version of the tactic that doesn't work as well.

Last edited:
Some great results , but can't believe you sold llorente , Depay and lamela !!! Depay was easily worth twice that amount :O

Some great results , but can't believe you sold llorente , Depay and lamela !!! Depay was easily worth twice that amount :O

Depay was moaning like crazy that i brought in someone better!! Llorente is too old. I would rather rely on Rogers to be solid for 10 seasons than Llorente to be solid for 3. Lamela (from the season before) did not start enough for my liking and when you're offered 30+ million for him it's hard to say no!

Fair enough and when you say you removed the rubbish grid tactics have abit of consideration as Seanhrfc actually made them tactics himself and they proved very popular on this site

Fair enough and when you say you removed the rubbish grid tactics have abit of consideration as Seanhrfc actually made them tactics himself and they proved very popular on this site

Lol when i say rubbish i do not mean they're bad. I call them rubbish simply because i dislike the grid tactics haha! I can't stand how they look.. i like the sleeker look of the wizard!

This is the beauty of Pass the Parcel. We all play the game differently and bring our own tactics etc to it. I would not have sold Lamela as he is a world class winger, but each to their own. Best of luck for the season!

This is the beauty of Pass the Parcel. We all play the game differently and bring our own tactics etc to it. I would not have sold Lamela as he is a world class winger, but each to their own. Best of luck for the season!

Cheers mate, i saw he didn't make too many appearances last season and i felt our defence wasn't up to code.. I think now that i signed two new defenders and now we've conceded 0.4 goals a game :D I also signed Fisher who is a better capture (and younger) then Lamela.. I'm trying to make the board a bit happier with Youth as they were not pleased (and still not pleased) with this and last season..

Sorry I haven't been posting never found the time and only have 5 minutes to make this one!

October - November (plus 2 in December)

Results

View attachment 465138View attachment 465137

Good results however the scorelines for these matches flattered the opponents. Valladolid was a very nervy game..

View attachment 465136View attachment 465135

Disappointing performances show us a scrappy win and a poor draw. On the plus side this is the furthest i have ever gone in a save unbeaten!

View attachment 465134View attachment 465133

Back on good form with a 4-0 drubbing of Villareal and then a hard fought win in Moscow. Tony Watt having another solid season however has found himself 2nd choice to Rogers but still an incredibly important player!

View attachment 465132View attachment 465131

Complete domination of Sporting keeps me unbeaten for my longest undefeated streak in any FM! thanks lads for making me an amazing squad (even after my sales)

League Table:

View attachment 465130

Probably no updates tomorrow as i am going to the Celtic vs Barca game! I will try to reach January in the car! Thanks for reading!

View attachment 465129

Board isn't happy with the youth 'situation' even after i dropped the average age to a mere 22 from 25 and probably making us the youngest team in La Liga!!

View attachment 465128

In fact we are the youngest (this takes into account the oldest team we've played average age!) Wow board.. i know we'd like youth and in leagues Scotland but in Spain you'd need to play normally an average age of 24-26 in my opinion.