zizunola

Reaction score
Ok this has some similarities to the Pass on a Parcel thread here. but the difference is that this time i'll like to see if anyone is willing to take on my new save currently in December 2022 and play it. Maybe i'll could forward it to January if that's better.

What I want to achieve is have someone take over my save but not the club am managing. currently managing Manutd. I want to see if me being the manager of Manutd still continues with the same success i have achieved.. I have pretty much won everything and sit atop the Managerial ladder.

So this is how it goes, anyone interested can let me know. you can load the save but leave as manager of Manutd, choose any other team in any of the loaded leagues and give some feedback here on how i fair in my Managerial leadings, who i sell, who i buy, formation i play, etc or pretty much you can holiday too and lemme know how i fair.. this is actually a plea though.

I just want to know if the game will simulate how i actually think in reality. and if anyone also wants me to do the smae i'll be glad to take on anyone's save game and play it as well giving the owner the necessary updates with screens. :)

I hope i have made some sense.. Cheers guys (6)

you realize this is impossible dont you? because if someone loads up your save game they will still be you! lol

you realize this is impossible dont you? because if someone loads up your save game they will still be you! lol

^ This. A lot of people seem to be oblivious to the fact that anyone who loads up a save game, gets exactly what you get when you load up a save game. I don't understand where this confusion comes from, as it's pretty basic logic that a save game is a save game, whoever loads it up.

Last edited:
^ This. A lot of people seem to be oblivious to the fact that anyone who loads up a save game, gets exactly what you get when you load up a save game. I don't understand when this confusion comes from, as it's pretty basic logic that a save game is a save game, whoever loads it up.

IKR, Youth of today...

I'd take the challenge up :) ill just retire you and make a new manager managing Bristol City if your willing to upload please :)!

I'd take the challenge up :) ill just retire you and make a new manager managing Bristol City if your willing to upload please :)!

That would defeat the purpose.

the idea is to be play me without me playing me personally.. u get the drift? lol.. i get your point.. i just wanna know if thats feasible to take on another team whilst am still @ the helm of managing Manutd..

^ This. A lot of people seem to be oblivious to the fact that anyone who loads up a save game, gets exactly what you get when you load up a save game. I don't understand where this confusion comes from, as it's pretty basic logic that a save game is a save game, whoever loads it up.

is it not possible tomplay a save game without having to retire the actual owner whilst you choose a different team.. i dont get what you mean by a save game is a save game.. does it mean that whoever loads it wont have an option but to play Manutd? I just wanna get that clarification :)

yeah it'll change the purpose though but i could still give you the save game if you want it so u can play it normal.. there are a lot of world class regens now.. i have spread them across since i developed a lot of em n sold em.. so it'll be fun for you as well..

Ok so what you mean is anyone who takes up the save game will have to retire me right?

yeah it'll change the purpose though but i could still give you the save game if you want it so u can play it normal.. there are a lot of world class regens now.. i have spread them across since i developed a lot of em n sold em.. so it'll be fun for you as well..
Yeah If you upload I will give it a go :)
Really was to try it lost my wolves save to a fryed hard drive so i need a new save any ways :)

Ok so what you mean is anyone who takes up the save game will have to retire me right?
Yeah the game will hire some other random guy maybe you should upload your hall of fame file as well so we can challenge your hall of fame rank

is it not possible tomplay a save game without having to retire the actual owner whilst you choose a different team.. i dont get what you mean by a save game is a save game.. does it mean that whoever loads it wont have an option but to play Manutd? I just wanna get that clarification :)

It means that whoever loads up your game gets exactly what you get when you load up your game. I don't see how there can be confusion.

the idea is to be play me without me playing me personally.. u get the drift? lol.. i get your point.. i just wanna know if thats feasible to take on another team whilst am still @ the helm of managing Manutd..

How can you still be managing Man Utd? If they load up your game, they will be playing as you. So they either have to resign, retire, or keep playing as you. It's not like you become a bot just because another person loads up your save game.

How can you still be managing Man Utd? If they load up your game, they will be playing as you. So they either have to resign, retire, or keep playing as you. It's not like you become a bot just because another person loads up your save game.

Great.. Thanks for the clarification.. was wondering if that was feasible.. Cheers.. got it now.. :)

Yeah the game will hire some other random guy maybe you should upload your hall of fame file as well so we can challenge your hall of fame rank

Ok how do i upload the hall of fame file? or i take a screen of the achievements & put it here? then maybe will do that when i load the game in a few

You could just send zizunola's manager on an indefinite holiday, although he wouldn't buy any players (But you could hire a DOF to sign players for him!)?