A Thread to Show Off My Newness

I absolutely agree,its just a bunch of mini-mods hassling everyone,good of you to bring this topic up,I also feel its time we thought about this and took some action

I absolutely agree,its just a bunch of mini-mods hassling everyone,good of you to bring this topic up,I also feel its time we thought about this and took some action

Well they are appointing new mods so hopefully that shall help. But its a 50/50 relationship: the mods can only do so much and new thread posters need to show some levels of common sense

Well they are appointing new mods so hopefully that shall help. But its a 50/50 relationship: the mods can only do so much and new thread posters need to show some levels of common sense

Thats true ofcourse Kris.....You cant clap with one hand and although the word 'Mini-mods' is being overused nowadays,there are a few people on here who just like to pluck holes in every post they can and I can tell you that this has put off many a member

Thats true ofcourse Kris.....You cant clap with one hand and although the word 'Mini-mods' is being overused nowadays,there are a few people on here who just like to pluck holes in every post they can and I can tell you that this has put off many a member

Agreed 100%. I posted before on another thread the site is becoming full of angry, hormonal school children who are constantly trying to scores points off each other. Childish really. Hence I'm not as active as I once was

Agreed 100%. I posted before on another thread the site is becoming full of angry, hormonal school children who are constantly trying to scores points off each other. Childish really. Hence I'm not as active as I once was

Actually I am a school child 2...........and Yes I do agree with you,real snobs around here nowadyas and this is affecting the number of Active Members too much

I think that when we became members here, however long ago it was, (Yes, even Sean had a post count below 7000 once....), we were all treated the same way - very strictly, regarding threads. I think we can all remember our first ever threads, and almost all of them got closed, for whatever reason. I think this either put new members off the site, or made the new members behave in a similar way. That is why we have these so-called "mini-mods" - Think of it like Year 7's - Everybody finds them really annoying, but once they reach Year 8 they hate the new Year 7's. Ok so I'm not saying there is hate on the forum, but I can see the similarities. It's a cycle. I can't remember the name of the guy who had it, but someone had a great sig that went:

"Remember kids. The higher your post count, the bigger your ***** is!"

That just sums up the general consensus around here, and although it may be funny, we can't complain about so-called "mini-mods" when, at the end of the day, we all have a little "mini-mod" in us, at heart.

I think that when we became members here, however long ago it was, (Yes, even Sean had a post count below 7000 once....), we were all treated the same way - very strictly, regarding threads. I think we can all remember our first ever threads, and almost all of them got closed, for whatever reason. I think this either put new members off the site, or made the new members behave in a similar way. That is why we have these so-called "mini-mods" - Think of it like Year 7's - Everybody finds them really annoying, but once they reach Year 8 they hate the new Year 7's. Ok so I'm not saying there is hate on the forum, but I can see the similarities. It's a cycle. I can't remember the name of the guy who had it, but someone had a great sig that went:

That just sums up the general consensus around here, and although it may be funny, we can't complain about so-called "mini-mods" when, at the end of the day, we all have a little "mini-mod" in us, at heart.

Thats true Buggu,but some of us have more of it in our hearts than most.....and that sig was by IrishScouse if I am not wrong

I can't remember the name of the guy who had it, but someone had a great sig that went:

Really?

I thought it was: "The more quotes in your sig, the bigger your ***** is."

Back