dKempz

Reaction score

Tigres are a Mexican side that was founded in 1960. They are owned by UANL which is a public university. The club is predicted to finish 6th in the Liga MX by the media.

Club Information:

View attachment 366865

Key players:

View attachment 366867 View attachment 366868View attachment 366869

So these guys are my three main players in the team, they are the only 4* ability players.

My aims:

Win the Liga MX
Win there equivalent of the CL.
Generally make my team the best.

Only a short post, next update will be the friendlies and any signings if I make them.

looks good mate read your idea thread and i'd agree Tigres are good. Americas are good for promising players to sign if any are needed.

Preseason

We had 5 games in preseason and we didn't lose any of them. Although this was good the results don't really bother me as I see preseason as a chance to get the team used to my play style as a manager.

The highlights were the two matches against the french opposition. Beating Nice and drawing to AS Money.

Signings

We made two signings the best one being Carlos Fierro, for anyone who doesn't know this guy he is a known wonderkid. Both players just provide back up to the original team.

The first one being Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2 putting one striker back as a CAM.

The second tactic is just a standard 4-2-3-1 trying to use this to see out the hard games.

View attachment 366879 View attachment 366880

looks good mate read your idea thread and i'd agree Tigres are good. Americas are good for promising players to sign if any are needed.

Thanks alot, Mexico seems fun as you can enter the South and North American CL apparently. So thats my goal to win both of them, then maybe move club into a different part of South/ North America.

Thanks alot, Mexico seems fun as you can enter the South and North American CL apparently. So thats my goal to win both of them, then maybe move club into a different part of South/ North America.

Definitely mate. Sounds like a good idea. Also perfect for making a name for yourself

Next two months

View attachment 366967

As you can see we have been doing well, we have not lost a game in the NACL yet and the highlight being the 5-1 win vs Herediano. These good run of fixtures still see us 1st in the league exceeding the media prediction of coming 6th.

The league is looking well, we have got into the playoffs for something in the league I don't even know what it is but atleast im learning more about other leagues.

The stand out player so far is my striker Emanuel Villa, this guy is 30 so has alot of experience and has scored 10 goals in 18 games for us. Although he is 30 his stats are still on the increase which is good signs however I expect them to come crumbling down next season.

Looking good for our first season with the minimal budget we was given. I just hope next season I get some transfer kitty so I can bring in some young players.

In Mexico you have 2 runs, the opening and the close one. If you win both you will be automatic champion (i think). If not, you will have to run a final with the winner of the other run.

In Mexico you have 2 runs, the opening and the close one. If you win both you will be automatic champion (i think). If not, you will have to run a final with the winner of the other run.

Ah ok nice, seems easier to just win them both:p how do I get in the South American CL

End of the Opening stage

So in Mexico the league is divided into an opening and closing stage. After the league games the top 8 teams go into a competition which is made up of quarter finals, semi finals and finals. Each tie has two legs and if the score is 1-1 at the end of the tie the team with the higher seed going into the match wins. So here is the final fixtures of the Opening stage.

As you can see we won the final 5-0 on aggregate vs Tijuana. Luis Garcia scored 5 goals in the last 8 games which helped us to victory in the majority of them.

League Table

View attachment 367123

So the media predicted us to finish 6th in the league and we just went in and smashed it only losing one game.

Lets hope we can come 1st in the Closing stage to and win that final. I think if we win both we win the division as a whole so hoping to do that and get the money. I am also into the Quarter finals of the NACL so hoping for a good run in that to!

Awesome!

Continuing the recent trend of "exotic" stories. Deffo much more interesting than seeing another UTD/Chelski/**** story ...

Awesome!

Continuing the recent trend of "exotic" stories. Deffo much more interesting than seeing another UTD/Chelski/**** story ...

This league is different aswell having two stages to it and I can qualify for the South and North American CL so should be good to mark my dominance !

This league is different aswell having two stages to it and I can qualify for the South and North American CL so should be good to mark my dominance !

Not as different as you think- very similar set up exists in at least Argentina and Uruguay at least (and Belgium and Russia also have a two tier sort of system).

Not as different as you think- very similar set up exists in at least Argentina and Uruguay at least (and Belgium and Russia also have a two tier sort of system).

Oh nice, learning new things all the time haha!