A TRANMERE ROVERS STORY/CHALLENGE

• Thread starter Thread starter SVB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 364
  • Views Views 79K
Need some help guys ! Chelsea have enquired about tony watt and I said I want £40m + chalobah who was transfer listed and they accepted ! Should I sell him or not he's currently 25 he's worth £18m and his stats are awesome :(

Need some help guys ! Chelsea have enquired about tony watt and I said I want £40m + chalobah who was transfer listed and they accepted ! Should I sell him or not he's currently 25 he's worth £18m and his stats are awesome :(
do you have replacement that's good enough ?

But than he must find a regen that's good enough to play in premier leauge and european matches..

I would keep him if he is under 28 years of ago, which I think he is at this stage of your game.

SEASON 2018/19 TRANSFER NEWS

View attachment 378436
View attachment 378437

Only two players brought in! But two im hoping can help us challenge for the title! Zaha from chelsea for £10.25m and Challobah from Chelsea in a part ex which saw us rake in £40M for Tony Watt! Also Harry kane left for Blackburn for £15m, Kyle Bartley and Danny Rose left for Norwich for a combined fee of £16m as ive tried to slim down my squad so were making a decent profit again

View attachment 378501

Tranmere, Season seven, August 2018

COMMUNITY SHIELD

View attachment 378502

Our 2nd Community shield victory :)

View attachment 378503

An opening day draw at St Jame's Park ill take that anyday

CHAMPIONS CUP PLAY-OFF 1ST LEG

View attachment 378504

Gentner ripped our defence to shreds! On the positive side our 3 away goals still gives us a chance of qualifying

View attachment 378505

A great win and Solid performance

CHAMPIONS CUP PLAY-OFF 2ND LEG

View attachment 378506

A great way for Tony Watt to depart after 5 years at the club by firing us into the group stages of the champions cup :)

EURO SUPER CUP

View attachment 378507

A game we simply should of won! Tottenham had all the luck

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 378508

CAPITAL ONE CUP 3RD ROUND DRAW

View attachment 378510

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP F DRAW

View attachment 378511

Not a bad start to the season winning a trophy already! Weve been given a fairly tough Champions Cup draw but hopefully we can qualify with ease

Last edited:
Simply amazing mate! Love what you are doing bringing all of the English youth through when you showed the squad for a second i thought it was the England team you had taken over. Keep it up

Back