A TRANMERE ROVERS STORY/CHALLENGE

Wow, great tactic, promote twice, good finances... nice game. what if chelsea or manutd approach you ?

Good start in the premier league mate, wasn't expecting it to go so well! Keep it up, loving the story :)

Wow, great tactic, promote twice, good finances... nice game. what if chelsea or manutd approach you ?

Think I'd have to turn them down mate ! Well until I've knocked liverpool off their perch anyway which I don't think will happen anytime soon ;)

Wow, you're doing amazing mate! Good luck in the prem but if the start of the season is anything to go by you'll probably get champions league qualification this season too haha.

Wow, you're doing amazing mate! Good luck in the prem but if the start of the season is anything to go by you'll probably get champions league qualification this season too haha.

Cheers mate champs league would be nice but I'd settle for just staying up this year :)

View attachment 371718

Tranmere, Season three, September 2014

View attachment 371719

A great win on our travels and Pogrebnyaks sending off just made it that little bit easier

View attachment 371720

A brilliant game of end to end stuff! Huddersfield were unlucky not to ****** a draw at the end!

View attachment 371721

Our winning start had to end somewhere and city were worthy winners

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 371722

Another great month lets just hope the defeat against City doesnt start a landslide

View attachment 371752

Tranmere, Season three, October 2014

View attachment 371753

We were in total control until our LB got injured and had to replace him with a RB

View attachment 371761

Our first Premier League Derby and what a way to lose :(

View attachment 371763

I wasnt really expecting anything from this match! Our main aim was just keeping the score down or maybe ****** a draw

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 371766

Well i guess the honeymoon period is well and truly over! Four defeats on the trot and next to visit Prenton Park is Chelsea

Last edited:
Quality story mate. Done amazingly to get there and have such a good start. Love the simple format too so there isn't too much waiting around for updates :)
Unlucky with the result vs. Newcastle especially after being 1-0 up. Is Jean-Francois out for long?

Quality story mate. Done amazingly to get there and have such a good start. Love the simple format too so there isn't too much waiting around for updates :)
Unlucky with the result vs. Newcastle especially after being 1-0 up. Is Jean-Francois out for long?

Cheers mate! nah hes back in a couple of weeks and my first choice LB Zaradoukas has just returned so thats a positive! On a more sour note My top scorer Tony Watt is out for 2 months :(

View attachment 371776

Tranmere, Season Three, November 2014

View attachment 371777

Another defeat and morale is now at an all time low

View attachment 371778

High flying Norwich were just to strong

View attachment 371779

Our first point for six games :)

View attachment 371780

Yayyyyy a win at last hopefully that will keep the board off my back for a while longer

View attachment 371782

Another point and a second consecutive clean sheet things are looking better at last

View attachment 371783

At last we manage to take a point off one of the big teams

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 371784

hi Pal great story the layout is just first class got a squad coming on id be happy finishing 10th but you still got plenty more time to move up that table also i decided to stick it out with my Fulham story and January update out now cheers nice read KUTGW

View attachment 371974

Tranmere, Season three, December 2014

View attachment 371976

We didnt do to bad considering we were four down at half-time

View attachment 371977

We were actually getting the better off the Gunners until the sending off

View attachment 371978

Our first derby win :)

View attachment 371979

My fault for this loss we were two one up at half-time and i made a few changes for the worst! But i suppose lesson learnt

View attachment 371980

Perfect response after the Fulham game and what a goal from Beckham a trade mark set piece into the top corner

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 371983

Not the worst month weve had hopefully with january coming we can strenghten certain areas

GK= Piet Velthuizen or somin like that at Vitesse Jason Steele or Fraser Forster
RB= Gino Peruzzi, Chris Gunter or Jonny at Celta Vigo is amazing
LB= Kike at Sevilla is very young and cheap and very good or Baba Rahman

Will check these out now mate ! Just found a keeper and a LB and Peruzzi has moved to Ajax so only a RB needed now