A TRANMERE ROVERS STORY/CHALLENGE

but thats what makes it a challenge i suppose but annoying that i want to be the team i support but its so hard but anyway i sold Rocha for 250k to Ipswich and Jed Wallace to stoke for £3.5M and then i got Portsmouth restructure debts and are back in a stable financial condition then i brought in a few frees and loans after decreasing my transfer budget to get more wage ^^) was chuffed i managed to bring in Ashdown on loan and Dindane Litmanen and Pires some good enough for championship also got Affiliate with Man United brought in Macheda and Powell great signings i think

thats some good going then ! I just thought the game may be bugged in some respect because like I said I could only offer £90 a week and every loan I tried to make just kept getting cancelled and I couldn't make sense of it ! Maybe I just needed to be a little more patient ! From what you've just told me would make **** of a story on here lol maybe you should give it ago :)

thats some good going then ! I just thought the game may be bugged in some respect because like I said I could only offer £90 a week and every loan I tried to make just kept getting cancelled and I couldn't make sense of it ! Maybe I just needed to be a little more patient ! From what you've just told me would make **** of a story on here lol maybe you should give it ago :)

i would but im poor at them started so many and just never got anywhere and stopped also im no good at layout think i'll just stick to you lot doing them and me enjoying them but yeah you do have to be really pateint takes a while to get out of the financial situation most of the time takes till January but if your lucky can get done in first month from consortium or tycoon if your really lucky

View attachment 365782

Tranmere, Season two, November 2013

View attachment 365783

Another late equaliser i just hope these dont come back to haunt us at the end of the season

View attachment 365785

Barnsley were unlucky to come away with nothing and finally Akpa-Akpro broke his draught hopefully he will start firing on all cylinders again now!

View attachment 365786

Great win and it looks like our form is finally returning

View attachment 365788

Absolutely thrilling game and it was even better as it was us that came out on top

View attachment 365790

We simply played wolves off the park

View attachment 365791

A good win especially as we went down to ten men at one nil up

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 365793

A fantastic month, very pleased that our form has returned and even more delighted that ive been able to capture two more signings Simao and David Beckham on free transfers :)

View attachment 365795
View attachment 365798

Last edited:
WHAT Beckham at Tranmere now it is a game lol he done well so far KUTGW

cheers mate! Been trying to sign him and simao since July but none of them were interested ! Signed them on the last day of the free transfer deadline! Obviously we were a last resort if no one else wanted them :)

Great signing in beckhams and looks good for promotion!

Great signing in beckhams and looks good for promotion!

Promotion would be nice but not getting my hopes up ! I had next season in mind for promotion but you never know miracles can happen

up through playoffs me thinks boro and brighton automatic you beat ipswich in final my prediction huddersfield gonna crumble

View attachment 365926

Tranmere, Season two, December 2013

CAPITAL ONE CUP QUARTER FINAL

View attachment 365927

A brave performance in this Derby fixture but Everton were just to good on the day

View attachment 365928

Magnifcent performance

View attachment 365929

We snatched a point in injury time but our performance deserved all three

View attachment 365930

Another late goal gives us the three points this time round

View attachment 365931

Struggling at the foot of the table! no win in ten! we play them and they put on a performance Madrid would of been proud of :)

View attachment 365932

A last minute equaliser for Leicester! Need i say more

View attachment 365933

Sunderland deserved the win we were very poor

View attachment 365934

A stubborn display by Charlton! they took the lead then defended for the rest of the game

View attachment 365935

A thrilling game and glad to say we came out with the win when it could of gone either way

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 365936

A mixed month really but the defense definately needs shaking up in January! David Beckham has just been ruled out for 6 months with Knee Tendonitis :(

How did u get you numbers to be like that without the boxes?

tactics doing wonders, obviously works with new patch, gota give this a go, nice story also pal

View attachment 366017

Tranmere, Season two, January 2014

F.A CUP 3RD ROUND

View attachment 366018

Out at the first time of asking for the second consecutive season

View attachment 366019

Colchester were well worth a win we just had some luck on our side again

View attachment 366020

A good win to keep us right up their and complete the double over West Brom

View attachment 366021

Lady luck was on our side yet again :)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 366022

Quite pleased with January with an unbeaten league run! not to happy about the f.a cup exit again! only one player brought in a Tranmere transfer record £1.1m for Rafinha from Barcelona B :) three players left the club

View attachment 366023

Last edited:
Going very well. Look a good bet for another promotion!

Going very well. Look a good bet for another promotion!

Yeah it's going very well at the min ! I'm just hoping our form doesn't dip like it usually does after Xmas

off on me hols now for 2 weeks so story hasnt stopped ! thanks for following ! will blast some updates out when i get back :)

Very good!

Isnt Rafinha Thiago Alcantara's brother btw?