a wasted education?

Reaction score
I was thinking before about how i used to spend most of my time in school when on computers messing around on Wikipedia playing the 'Hitler Game'. I was just wondering if anyone else every played the game, where you choose a subject, then choose another completely random subject and try to get from one subject to another by only pressing the links to different pages in the article.
e.g.
Getting from Maggie Thatcher ---> 50 Cent wasnt easy

Did anyone else ever play this game and call it a different name?

I've never played that game but I wasted about 90% of my school time :) Usually playing random internet games.

Nope, and this has nothing to do with Football Manager so should be in the General Chat section.

I wasted most of my time putting threads in the wrong forum.

Oh, wait, no, that was you.

But I have gone on Wikipedia and spent hours just going from one page to another - not playing this game, just taking in as much useless information as I can get.

F1 Crashes is a good place to start.

Last edited:
I mostly just had a laugh in school. Got decent grades but I now work the same job as one of my mates who never even sat his exams so wish I hadnt wasted my time.

I wasted my school time, ended up ******* up my exams, don't suggest you do the same. Still at uni tho so it's not all bad :)

When i was at school this teacher used to hate me for some reason so i kept falling asleep on the table on purpose was a awesome way to skip through a whole lesson you truly hate.

Last edited:
Actually missing the laugh we used to get in school now. Wanted to get my jam roll in the building but never did. Gutted.

I wasted half my time thinking about what i was going to do when i got home or sitting on cmbase. Now i work for a living thinking about what i will do when i go home and sitting on fmbase....hmm

haha we play this game now, i'm year 12 at 6th form.
We call it the 'wiki game' though, how original! Brilliant way to waste time imo.
why call it the hitler game though lol?

Wasted my days at school messing around and playing football or on the Spectrum instead of doing homework. Cant go back :( I wish i could though,school would be a piece of **** now.

Yep I'd play this game at school, great time killer.

Playing it on youtube is better ;)

I got from fre-kicks to sexy teacher strip :S XD

we don't play the 'hitler game' or whatever it's called, but instead we see who can eat the most without getting caught, or who could hold their breath the longest. Im sill top of the class though;)

I'm in Year 10,finished my Maths exams and now looking on for the English,Science and all the rest.Looking at all of the posts here,it looks like I really cannot afford to **** up.My aspirations of what I want to be require better grades and if I can't get that then..:S

We never have time to play games in school, there's a ton of restrictions anyway and if you find a way around it and get caught there is some nasty consequences. All my GCSE's are in May/June and I finished my coursework on Friday so a bit of free time until Easter. I don't want to screw this up, I want to get out of education knowing I did what I could

**** me, I wasted more time in school than I actually spent in school.

The best times were year 8 where our teacher was an absolutely **** disciplinarian. We would play Frisbee with the mouse mats. She started crying one day because we wouldn't do the work, instead just playing 3d slime.

I still hate school though because of the 9-3 days. I much prefer college.

**** me, I wasted more time in school than I actually spent in school.

The best times were year 8 where our teacher was an absolutely **** disciplinarian. We would play Frisbee with the mouse mats. She started crying one day because we wouldn't do the work, instead just playing 3d slime.

I still hate school though because of the 9-3 days. I much prefer college.

Slime Soccer (L)

america has a much better standard of education so im really lucky, i want to do well but im just plain lazy