a wasted education?

School was a piece of ****. Missed something like two classes in my whole last year, good marks in everything, then went off to uni and got drunk.

teachers just bored me school is just a joke in my eyes.

i played alot mario world on floppy disk in i.t.

Last edited:
Whenever computers were involved at school time wasting was guaranteed. I remember we managed to install Doom and would have some pretty good lan games going.

I was the one who haxed the school internet (h)

Certain pages were blocked like bebo, games websites etc and I manged to find the awesome exploit of using Firefox, I know at least got round my year that you could do this to access the whole web.

I waste my time by simply day dreaming and playing fm and i am behind schedule of all my coll work and im just lazy to do any work

I remember playing Quake on lan games in school, was seriously epic times.

I am the only person in our school to have hacked the school internet in 2 different ways. anongoogle.com and stayhid.com have made me one of the most popular people in school, best thing is, while both have been blocked now, I wasn't caught so all good :D

I was the one that found the proxy sites, that got around the schools feeble attempts at blocking websites. Unfortunately, some little **** managed to find them out, and grassed us up to the school's IT co-ordinator. Needless to say, he was hanging from the B-Ball net many, many times.