right lads, im off to bed been a long day. i will continue this story tomorrow night most likely maybe durin the day if i have time :) i hope you all keep following as this adventure will become pretty exciting nearer to the world cup.

yup, it's exciting already :) all these friendlies will draw out the tension and make the finals even more thrilling! hope they'll be in good detail ;) kip well mate.

ill try keep it atleast the same standard as what it is just now but if anyone has any ideas they think would make it better please feel free to leave a comment :)

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:17 AM ----------

had a few problems with my laptop today, but it seems to be working just now so i will continue this story in an hour or so.. but if i dnt update it once everyday then my laptops not working. just a heads up

cheers :) i should be continuing it soon... if anyone has ideas or thoughts to make it better just leave a comment and ill try my best :)

More Injury Problems For McCarthy!

View attachment 71866

Benni is injured with a sprained ankle and will definetly not feature in the up & coming friendly with Ireland.
This does give a chance for another striker to show that hes good enough for my world cup squad.

Squad Confirmed For Ireland Game!

View attachment 71867

With Benni injured i have decided to call up South African under 21 Thulane Ngcepe. The rest of the squad is the same as the squad that played Serbia, I currently have scouts, coachs looking at potential players to come into the squad soon.

Michael Ngobe Called Up!

View attachment 71868

Michael Ngobe has been called up to the squad afterFulham midfielder Kagiso Dikgacoi injured his wrist in a training session. If Michael plays any part in the game against Ireland he will make his internation debut at the age of just 16. He has shown alot of potential for his club orlando pirates under 19's lately this is the reason for his call up to the big squad.

Breaking News!

View attachment 71874

Macbeth Sibaya has fallen ill just hours before the game against Ireland and will not make an appearance. I can also confirm that i cannot call an replacement into the squad at such a notice. I believe i have enough quality to field against Ireland though.

Friendly With Equador Confirmed!

View attachment 71875

I can also confirm that an international friendly between South Africa & Equador will take place on the 18th of November 2009 this will take place in Equador.

Match Report!

View attachment 71886

View attachment 71887

The lads were pretty unlucky in this one with the 91st minute penalty which i dont think was a penalty but you cant do anything now. A couple good performances and a few bad ones that i have taken a note of. Overall pretty happy with this performance from the lads.

Youngest South African Player Record Broken!

View attachment 71888

This is obviously shown that i am given youngsters a chance to represent their country and prove to me that they are capable of playing against the best teams in the world in 9 months time.
Michael came on near the end so did not have enough time to get started but did resonably well with the time he was given and is shown great potential.

just played a few weeks of my carrer their and thats all im doing tonight as ive got a sore head been in the heat too much today. will definetly get alot more of this done tomorrow. keep following people it will definetly get better nearer the world cup as ive already said.

lovin it :) hopefully benni comes back and becomes a hero. he was on my fifa game for ps3. good luck

World Cup Rankins Announced!

View attachment 72138

I have been working to improve South Africas world ranking and we are going up slowly but my aim is to much higher in the rankings before the world cup starts.