Match Report!

View attachment 72180

absolutely shocking performance. didn't deserve anything from it and another blow Mccarthy is injured again. It looks like ill be looking at the squad again just after thinking i was starting to build my world cup squad. I will reevaluate all players before the next match!

thats me for the night. poor performances. will look at the team tomorrow or monday and see what the problem is.. maybe the tactics maybe some of the players. but i will be changing things before the next game against chile in march. equador friendly has been cancelled due to a game equador have on that date & South africa have dropped 5 ranks after the last 3 poor performances. over and out for the night guys :) chowww

Just read it from top to bottom mate and a great story.........You just have another follower

The thing I don't like about international management is, you have to wait ages for a game to come along, and for some reason it won't let me arrange friendlies :(

stupit football manager stopped workin, had to uninstall.. cant continue this or my city seasons. fed up with it now this has happened like 4 times now.

Good idea, and nice start. If you ever need an attacking midfielder, look at Thando Mngomeni from Bidvest Wits, his value isn't very high but he has some pretty good stats.