ARSENAL_FAN

Reaction score
Do you guys think that ramsey will be able to be a star player? Is there anyone better than ramsey in prospect?

Last edited:
This should be posted in the forums>football>England section, however, I think Ramsay is very underrated on FM, he is quick agile and can score goals, personally I think he is better than Wilshere and Ramsay will be on par with Fabregas in the future, the problem with the Arsenal midfield is the fact that there is so much competition for places so the likes of Merida, Ramsay and Wilshere don't get much of a chance but when they have, they usually shine.

Seen wilshere in carling cup and champions league games and he aint impressed me.. gives the ball away and gets pushed off the ball all the time but as for ramsey hes been quality

Ramasy needs loaning out for a while to get regular 1st team football.

I don't think he will ever set the world alight but he will alright, a bit like a Anders Limpar

Seen wilshere in carling cup and champions league games and he aint impressed me.. gives the ball away and gets pushed off the ball all the time but as for ramsey hes been quality

well seeing as Ramsey is a couple years older and had much more experience it isn't really fair to compare him to Wilshere as he is still developing

I think both Ramsey and Wilshere need to be sent on loan, and Wenger has considered sending Wilshere away til the end of the season. Wilshere had an amazing Emirates Cup campaign (yes, it was two matches but was ****** outstanding!), and whenever Ramsey plays he's immense, for club and country. As Jack Fulham said, he's so underrated on FM, so I hope they realise this in future. He's the Welsh Cesc, no doubt <)

Both have the ability to be top players, but ability doesnt mean they will be world class. Giles Barnes has ability, and has just been released by Derby. Dean Ashton had ability, and he had to retire. I could go on and on. THey need to turn their ability into top performances, and prove themselves.

It's annoying that he is underrated on FM because for me I gave him some chances and he played poorly so I was inclined to sell him. Though in real life I think he will end up a fine player.

Ramsey is going to be a star and a bargain at 5 mill. Defo underrated on FM same as a load of Cardiff players past and present.

Although I might be biased on the subject. >_>

I think Aaron Ramsey is showing all the signs of being a top player he's quick, skillful, he can pick out a pass and he's shown he's a decent finisher and he only get better. Why I like him more than Wilshere is that he isn't as lightweight, he can hold his own a bit more whereas Wilshere as talented as he is very small and I'm sure they will work on getting him stronger.

any ideas when ramsey will start to improve a lot? just bought him for 40m pounds

he's partnering fabregas in the centre and doing very well in my FM save

Ramsey is one of Those Players

I think in FM ramsey iss just one of those players who's ability is not reflected by his actual attributes. In real life he definitely has the Potential to be world class but he needs to work hard and have a lot of luck so he is pretty much like a lot of other young footballers! but he looks like he can be one of those players that can have a ordinary but good 89 mins and then an extra-ordinary 1 min where he produces the match winning goal pass etc. etc.

he needs an experienced mentor to reach the highest level, just like walcott needed henry just when he was sold. all the arsenal kids show promise, but will ultimately disappoint.

Ofcourse you have to mentor him correctly but in my 3rd season, hes a wonderkid on mine & was tutored by Fabregas in my first year. He is an awesome player on my game, plays very often for me. Gourcuff & Fabregas are my strongest CM, but Ramsey slots in whenever & has similar results, so yeah, Hes very good on mine & has played regularly all 3 x seasons to help him develop !

he is definetely star on Fm patch 10.3.. look at the screenshot...... fantastic... ne differences between him and fabregas....

Wow he looks a beast in that screenshot. I'm in 2012 on 10.3 and he looks as if he is getting as good as what he is there.

yes, beast!!! tutoring by fabregas and nasri... and harder training shedule...