he is definetely star on Fm patch 10.3.. look at the screenshot...... fantastic... ne differences between him and fabregas....

cant wait for him to get like this ive just finished first season and i gave him plenty of games and played well.

In my first season at arsenal (09/10) i started Aaron Ramsey in all my games along with Fabregas in the middle of the park and Ramsey scored 15+ with countless assists. If you give him first team appearences and set him as box-to-box midfielder theres not doubt he will perform!

In my first season at arsenal (09/10) i started Aaron Ramsey in all my games along with Fabregas in the middle of the park and Ramsey scored 15+ with countless assists. If you give him first team appearences and set him as box-to-box midfielder theres not doubt he will perform!

Mmm i may do this, i gave him some game time this season and his stats are plummiting up, played him along side Fabregas as a attacking playmaker the same as Fabregas, Fab has been great, at least 30 assists in every season all in but i didnt think that Ramsey was playing aswell, i shall try him as a box to box, Defence Support or Attack?

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

he is definetely star on Fm patch 10.3.. look at the screenshot...... fantastic... ne differences between him and fabregas....

You a year ahead of me but i will certainly keep a hold of him, AS Roma as tempting me woth £15 mill etc but his stats look really good.

Sorry for the double post!!

Deansy, yes try it because it worked for me and box to box midfielder and support

Aaron Ramsey is really underrated on FM with the likes of Wilshere performing better than him on FM but in real life he will turn out a fine player no doubt

He turn into WORLD-CLASS MIDFIELDER in my game on 2013!!!

currently in 2014/15 and he's in arsenal reserves, but he's 23, think i might see if i can get him pretty cheap and im sure he can still do a job.

Advanced Playmaker-Support

He is a ******* Beast at that....Seriously one of the best and he keeps getting better!Im having him tutored by Gourcuff(2011/2012) and anderson is playing as my midfielder right now...I am going to finish the tutoring...see how he develops over the summer and maybe send him over seas for a season and get him back just when scholes retires!