Absolutely flabbergasted!!

bigcol1986

Reaction score
Something has just happened on my game which i cannot believe and i am numb feeling with shock.

League 1 Playoff final My team Notts County vs Norwich City

15 mins to go i'm 2-5 down, miraculously i pull it back to 5-5 thanks to goals from Schneiderlin and a brace from Simeon Jackson. That was hard enough to believe.

Then extra time petered out until the 121st minute when Simeon Jackson completed his hat-trick after a close range finish, i was delighted!!!
The goal stood and the text read Notts County have been promoted.

Got back to the main screen and then it said

Notts County 5-5 Norwich City (Norwich wins 4-3 on pens)
WTF!!!!!!!!!

How has this happened i have never encountered anything like this in all my years playing fm?

Of course i didn't play the penalties as i had won the match.

Please let me know if any of you guys have had anything like this happen to you, i don't know whether i can carry on playing.

This isn't made up, there's simply no need to, im just really gutted how can the game do this to me

Ouch! That's a new depth for the penalty rounds bug. Other reports are penalty shootouts that the player wins but then the news give as lost.

I hope SI are preparing a quick patch to solve this, because, really, this is a very bad bug.

Lmao, does it just say that? or do you actually not get your victory.

I was really gutted i wouldn'y mind but i had won the game never mind getting to penalties. Then obviously you have to adjust to play in the same league again when you should be at a higher level.
Why couldn't this happen in a carling cup game 1st round lol i wouldn't mind

ive probably been in penalties 10 times on fm 2010 and ive won once i think, in the jpt semi finals with southampton

thats horrible, it is the norfolk Inbreds cheating again( i live in norfolk) :)

wow that a first for me not hered of that bug befor lol ****

every time i win a game now i keep my fingers crossed that mysteriously the game hasn't gone to pens and defeated me lol

once I won the penalty shoot out and then after it said I won in extra time :S lol

I always save just before a cup game incase the dreaded bug rears it's ugly head. That way I can play the match again if I need to. I don't cheat and play again if I lose legitimately.

hope your computer is still working, i would have break my one already if i were u