AC Milan - Out With The Old, In With The New... Literally

hi mate another great update just read on sky sports transfer centre villareal sporting director has denied reports that giuseppe rossi will join AC milan i doubt it but this may be because of this story because it happened before with davide somma joining swansea in someones story and a african website believed and it spreaded around so this might of been the rumours but....... i doubt it also i can't believe villareal still have rossi in the liga adelante

hi mate another great update just read on sky sports transfer centre villareal sporting director has denied reports that giuseppe rossi will join AC milan i doubt it but this may be because of this story because it happened before with davide somma joining swansea in someones story and a african website believed and it spreaded around so this might of been the rumours but....... i doubt it also i can't believe villareal still have rossi in the liga adelante

Rossi is out injured until january - march 2013 if i'm right so thats why noone is yet super keen on signing him.

When he gets fit he will have all top italian clubs after him and also others.

Rossi is out injured until january - march 2013 if i'm right so thats why noone is yet super keen on signing him.

When he gets fit he will have all top italian clubs after him and also others.
Thing is Villareal need him off their books. Clubs will probably be able to snap him up for less than £15M.

But like you said, not many people could be keen on someone so injury prone!!

Thing is Villareal need him off their books. Clubs will probably be able to snap him up for less than £15M.

But like you said, not many people could be keen on someone so injury prone!!

I wouldn't say his injury prone. Just really unlucky. Could be perfect player to replace Cassano at Milan.

I wouldn't say his injury prone. Just really unlucky. Could be perfect player to replace Cassano at Milan.
Hmmm suppose, but still the kind of injuries he's had over the past two seasons will he come back as the same player?? We'll see. Shame as I love him as a player, and yeah he would be the perfect replacement for Cassano!!!

Thanks mate, good to see your still following! yeahh the second i saw you comment i had to get on skysports.com to check it out lol. Funny how this transfer story has come about!

Hmmm suppose, but still the kind of injuries he's had over the past two seasons will he come back as the same player?? We'll see. Shame as I love him as a player, and yeah he would be the perfect replacement for Cassano!!!

Rossi is a class act, i wouldn't be surprised if he came back as strong as ever! (without trying to be too biased) ;)

January

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates recently, been busy as **** at work once again. But anyways here is January’s update….

Was still disappointed from last month’s Champions League disappointment, but I was hoping that we could bounce back with a strong month in both Serie A and the Coppa Italia, here’s how we got on….

View attachment 265338

Started off positively with the back to back Home wins, but then we lost back to back away games…Its clear we are stronger at Home then away, might have to change my tactics a little for away games, as Napoli look strong this year and we will have to start winning more away games if we want to retain the title! We bounced back with 2 straight wins afterwards, but once again they were both Home win’s, need to play with as much confidence when we travel to other teams stadiums! Here is the league table come the end of 2011....

View attachment 265341

Transfer's

We all know what January means, the transfer window is once again open, it was pretty quiet all round really..no massive transfers in Europe, but we managed to bring in one new player and his name is Davide Astori.. I will be releasing Nesta at the end of this season (due to my story rule’s) and I feel Astori is more than capable of filling his shoes in the long run, for only £5 Million I feel it’s a good buy to. Juventus also had a bid of £5 Million accepted for Davide, but he choose wisely and will be playing at the San Siro for the foreseeable future!

I also bought 100% rights to El Shaarawy for £1.9 Million, he’s really impressed when he has featured this season, and I see a big future for him in Milan’s colours!

View attachment 265339

I have also secured 3 signings for the start of next season. Here they are….

View attachment 265340

1) I’m chuffed to have signed Hoilett for free… I previously had a Chelsea save, and he was amazing for me, I’m hoping he can do the same for me this time round!
2) Sanogo, also for free… Some players you cannot simply turn down, especially when its for free, I’ll probably be looking to loan him out for the start of next season, great prospect.
3) Fierro. We all know what he’s capable of with the right training, could be a Milan great..The ultimate poacher if trained correctly! Excited to see what he can bring to Milan.

That's it for this month's update, it flew by...Next update will be a lot more in-depth! Cheers for all the comments etc!