ninjaskill

Reaction score
AC milan won the Champions League for the seventh time in 2007 and their last Serie A in 2010 since then it has all gone down hill and they haven't even qualified for Europe in the last two years. They have spent big this summer and I will use LFC Marshall's update and try and take AC Milan back to the top.

I'll just do monthly updates so I can get deep into the game.

I have three goals 1 topple Juve to become the best Italian team 2 Win the Champions league again 3 Beat Real Madrid to become break the record for most Champions League's won

I had 66 million euros for the transfer budget and spent most of it bringing in twelve players mainly young ones with potential the oldest player being 24.
Transfers In

Mattia Perin
View attachment 233925
The twenty one year old goalkeeper was bought from Genoa for 6.25 million euros. My coaches feel that he is almost as good as Lopez. He will play against weaker teams and in the cup and will be a very good back up with a lot of room to grow at 21 especially for a keeper.

Thalles
View attachment 233921
The young Brazilian will be third choice striker behind Luiz Adriano and Carlos Bacca but, is almost as good as they are according to the coaches and has room to grow at 21. He cost 7.75 million euros to sign from Vasco de Gama and is one of the two allowed non-EU players from abroad.

Andreu Fontas
View attachment 233946The Spanish Centre back was signed from Celta for 6.5 million euros. A bargain considering that he is now my best centre back. He is also the oldest player I signed at 24.

Afriye Acquah
View attachment 233944
The twenty two year old was signed from Torino for 8 million euros. He is a Central Midfielder who has earned six caps for Torino and can be a corner stone of he midfield.

Ignasi Miquel
View attachment 233945
The ex Arsenal player signed on a free he could be decent and has been loaned out to Livorno and at worst should turn a profit.

Gaston Gil Romero
View attachment 233943The Estundiantes defensive midfielder signed for 8.25 million euros. He was the second non-EU payer signed from abroad and can add some bite to midfield that only has De Jong as a quality defensive minded player.

Nicolai Boilesen
View attachment 233939
The Ajax left back is a Danish international and will provide depth at the position and is cheap at only 3.9 million euros.

Sergio Canales
View attachment 233938The AMC signed from Sociedad for 10 million euros and will be starting from day 1. His value has already doubled so he should make a profit if nothing else.

Joel Veltmen
View attachment 233937The second defender signed from Ajax the twenty two year old already has 4 caps for the Netherlands and can grow into a great player for the club. Signed for 5.75 million euros.

Khouma Babacar
View attachment 233932
The ex Fiorentina striker is signed for 6.75 million euros partly on his scout report and partly because he was so good for Disclaimer at Sporting. Should be a great signing in the long run.

Hugo Mallo
View attachment 233931
Signed to be cover at right back for 4.7 million euros from Celta got injured as soon as he signed but adds depth to the squad.

Florian Thauvin
View attachment 233926
On deadline day I decided I wanted a left winger Thauvin was unhappy at Marseille so I brought him to Milan he will back up for a year or two before starting possibly. Cost 12.75 million euros.

Sorry for the long first post August update and transfers out next​

Last edited:
Wow, you bought a completely new team! :p

As a long time Milan fan, I'm really pleased to see you give it a shot! I will certainly do so myself on the new update :D

Wow, you bought a completely new team! :p

As a long time Milan fan, I'm really pleased to see you give it a shot! I will certainly do so myself on the new update :D

I'm glad I did with the injuries I have got need the depth. Been a Milan fan for a while and the new squad looks good

August Update

We only had one game in August against newly promoted Carpi in their 4000 seater stadium a win was expected. Unfortunately Carlos Bacca had broken his ankle in preseason and Luiz Adriano injured his ribs just before the game meaning Thalles got his debut.

View attachment 233901

A Cerci penalty and a Canales rebound saw us get a two nil win and pick up three points. We looked good and the only downside was a late red card for Poli that was totally unnecessary. Along with players I'd signed Hachim Mastour made his Milan debut off the bench and played well.

Transfers Out

No big name players leaving despite wanting to sell Alex some young players who wouldn't make it left others left on loan. The biggest departures were Alessandro Matri to Crystal Palace for 5 million euros and 3.9 million for Antonio Nocerino to go to Sassuolo. This is the transfer history for the window
View attachment 233897

International Break

Won't usually update this but, Thalles, Mattia Perin, Alesso Romangoli and Andreu Fontas all made international debuts. However more worryingly Sergio Canalas tore his hamstring and will miss 3-4 months, Mbaye Niang will miss a month with a broken arm and Mastour will miss 2 months with a Hernia.

Edit forgot to add the injury table we are in secondView attachment 233896

Last edited:
September Update

I wanted us to get ten points this month but we fell a bit short of this goal in part due to some poor discipline and the injuries didn't help.

AC Milan 3-1 Fiorentina

View attachment 233882
Diego Lopez saved three good efforts from Gilardino to keep the score even. Giacomo Bonaventura then stepped up. His shot was parried and Honda scored the rebound. He then fired home in space from a tight angle to give us a two goal lead. A well taken effort inside the box pulled Fiorentina back to within a goal. Bonaventura then scored after Babacar hit the post against his old team to wrap up the points.

Bolonga 0-0 AC Milan

View attachment 233883
Romangoli showed his youth getting sent off after 28 minutes for two yellow cards. We struggled to create any chances Menez did score but was well offside and it ended goalless.

Frosione 1-2 AC Milan
View attachment 233881

A frustrating and nerve shredding game. Suso got a straight red card for a very late tackle and was sent off after 13 minutes. In the first half Thalles had a goal chalked off for offside he went off at half time replaced by Babacar. Babacar then scored a perfectly good goal from a cross volleying in a cross but, had it ruled out for offside despite being a couple of yards onside. Florian Thauvin made a goal scoring debut linking past a couple of players before fining low into the corner to give us the lead. Frosinone equalised in the 81st minute with a header from a free kick. However, in the third of three added minutes Babacar hit in a cross from the byline and Luiz Adriano headed it in to give us a last gasp winner.

Lazio 2-1 AC Milan

View attachment 233878
Balde Keita stabbed home a loose ball after a free kick to give them the lead after fifteen minutes. We created lots of chances and Luiz Adriano poked a Bonaventura cross into an empty goal to level the score. A brilliant twenty yard shot was fired int the bottom corner after 85 minutes we pushed late on but, could not find an equaliser my first defeat as an AC Milan manager.

Table

View attachment 233877
Unsurprisingly Juventus lead however, Atalanta have also won every game so far with Germain Denis scoring 10 goals in 5 games we lie in 6th place with 10 points next moth will be tough as we have 5th place Verona, Juventus and Napoli​

October Update

With tough games against 5th place Verona, a decent Sampdoria side, Juventus and Napoli this month could see us fall back in the league or step up and move into a commanding league position.

Verona 0-3 AC Milan
View attachment 233793
Carlos Bacca made his debut and wasted three good chances early on to give us the lead. Just before half time Bonaventura gave us the lead firing past the keeper from a tight angle after good work from Honda. Bonaventura went down the wing and whipped in a cross that Bacca flicked on and Cerci arrived at the back post to tap it in. Honda wrapped up the points in the 75th minute somehow getting totally free in the box he picked his spot and scored.

Over the international break Suso picked up an injury that will see him miss a month. De scissile did the same and Diego Lopez will miss 2-3 with a hip injury

Sampdoria 1-3 AC Milan
View attachment 233790Sandro headed Sampdoria into the lead from a corner after five minutes. After half an hour Luiz Adriano scored a Bonaventura cross on the counter. Three minutes later stabbed in the rebound of a Luiz Adriano shot to give us the lead. Luis Adriano wrapped up the points late on as Honda found him in space on the counter and he fired into the bottom corner.

AC Milan 2-1 Juventus
View attachment 233788A massive game for us and we came out on top. Luis Adriano headed us into the line after a minute from a Cerci cross. Cerci headed in a Honda free kick to give us a two goal lead after 24 minutes. Three minutes later after great passing Mandzukic scored with a good shot. Juventus struggle to break us down and only had one other shot on target in the game. This win put us top of the table.

AC Milan 1-2 Napoli
View attachment 233785
Gabbiadini headed them into the lead after 14 minutes. Hamsik doubled it scoring from a long throw just before half time. We had more of the ball but struggled to create anything and Acquah fired in a loose ball in the 91st minute but it was to little to late.

Player news
View attachment 233781
Andrea Poli came to me wanting first team football and I accidentally hit decline this outraged him and has somewhat annoyed a couple members of the squad. As a result in transfer listed him and accepted bids from Porto Locomotive Moscow and Marseille.

Also I have decided to do a player of the month and the first winner is Alessio Cerci he got a goal and an assist against Juve he also scored against Verona and played well all month.
View attachment 233778

Nice, another Milan fan here keeping an eye on your updates from now on.

Not having much luck with injuries and cards mate!

Nice, another Milan fan here keeping an eye on your updates from now on.

Not having much luck with injuries and cards mate!
Thanks yeah worst luck doesn't improve hope the board accept winning the injury table instead if the league

November Update

Not a bad month or a great month in terms of fixtures Udinese are good and Atlalanta are doing well while Empoli and Palermo look weak. Also discovering the downside of a large squad lots of players want first team football managed to cope so far though.

Udinese 1-1 AC Milan
View attachment 933054
An eventful game Udinese had a man sent off after nine minutes. They then grabbed a scrappy goal soon after to take the lead. It then became a game of attack against defence some great saves and poor finishing lead me to think that we could lose until the scrappiest goal ever was scored. A Menez cross was mishit by Babacar and fell to Bacca his shot was blocked and the rebound fell to Babacar who scored his first Milan goal to earn us a point. 32 shots and only one goal is a concern.

AC Milan 3-1 Empoli
View attachment 233573We took the lead when Bonaventura put a cross onto the head of Cerci at the back post. Cerci was then taken down in the box and sent the keeper the wrong way from the spot to double the lead. Montolivo slammed a twenty yard effort past the keeper to put us three up. Empoli scored late on from a corner to pull a goal back but, never threatened to add another.

Palermo 1-0 AC Milan
View attachment 233572A poor defeat we played poorly and got hit with a goal on the counter from Palermo and despite throwing everything at them couldn't create a chance yet alone score one.

AC Milan 4-2 Atalanta
View attachment 233571A game that was easier than the scrolling suggested until the end. Luiz Adriano smacked a twenty yard shot in off the post, scored a penalty he won and headed in a Bonaventura cross to get a first half hat trick. The game turned in the 61st minute. Nigel De Jong got his sixth booking of the season and second of the game to get sent off. I used my last sub to change formation. 2 minutes later my right back had to go off injured leaving 25 minutes with nine men. Atlanta scored a good passing move to concern me. However, despite only having three men in the box for a free kick Bacca scored to put the game to bed and grab his first goal for the club. Urby Emanualson scored a late penalty for Atalanta.

Table
View attachment 233569Third not to bad when you consider that we have had to have a lot of arrivals gel quickly we also could overtake Roma as we play them in the first game next month. At the other end of the table Carpi look well out of their depth with only two points so far

Transfer news

Alex has been sold to Atalanta for 150,000 euros a cheap fee but, it allows us to get most of his 84k a week wages off the budget we have to pay some but I accepted to get rid of him. Honda has played poorly in every game for a while so will have to convince me that he should stay and he could leave in January.

​Player of the month
View attachment 233570
​Riccardo Montolivo was great in the three games he played and rounded off a great month with a wonder goal against Empoli

Personal News

View attachment 933056Surprised and delighted to be offered a new two and a half year deal in return for keeping me the board agreed to improve junior coaching and youth recruitment.​

Just saw this expected to challenge for the title closeish in third done decent transfer business somehow I am untouchable 80% confidence from the board they only feel we are on course to qualify for the champions league as well don't know whyView attachment 233567

December Update

Only two games this month second place Roma and Chievo.

Roma 1-1 AC Milan
View attachment 233353
The first half was pretty even as both sides started cautiously. The game kicked into life in the second half with Roma hitting the woodwork three time. We then grew into the game and Babacar hit the bar and Romangoli, who was brilliant, had a header hacked off the line. We then failed to clear a corner and Ljalic combined with Totti to set De Rossi free and he fired past Perin. Just when it looked like we were going to lose away again Gaston Gil Romero seized on a misplaced pass thirty yards out and took a couple of touches before firing a low strike into the bottom corner to level the game.

AC Milan 2-0 Chievo
View attachment 233350We had a poor first half and struggled but, at half time the introduction of Florian Thauvin and Luiz Adriano gave us more of a threat up front. Luis Adriano opened the scoring taking down a De Sciglio cross and beating a man the firing past the keeper. Menez fired in a Boilesen cross to ensure us of the three points.
Table

View attachment 233351
We are third and despite beating Juventus we are a ways behind them however, a strong second half of the season could see us easily second if not winners.

Club News
View attachment 233352
The board have agreed to upgrade our youth facilities

I will do a transfer update next and their has been a lot of activity so far in the window and next months games after which includes a big match against a struggling Inter who have got a minor players revolt.

Last edited:
Transfer Update

If the last transfer window was all about the upcoming players this is about the outgoing players as I sold off players that weren't doing well and players on big wages a lot of big names leaving the club. Very limited incomings but, one big name signing.

Transfer Outgoings

Fernando Torres

Fernando Torres was on loan at Atletico Madrid and we were paying 100,000 Euros a week to him and his contract was ending in just over six months. I also considered giving him a new contract but, he wanted 350k a week so I offered him to Atletico for 2 million and they paid up so he left.

Nigel De Jong

A good defensive midfielder but he had missed 4 games through bans and a few more due to knocks. At thirty he is beginning to go downhill and I feel that 120k a week is overpaying for him. So he left for Liverpool in a deal worth 6 million euros a bit less than I wanted but, losing the wages. Gaston Gil Romero will have to step up.

​Keisuke Honda

Played well in my first few games but, struggled after a ten million euro bid from SLB was enough for me to let him go and lose his 91k a week wages. Suso and Canales will be more than able replacements.

Phillpe Mexes

The experienced defender partly due to injuries hadn't played a game and left for 100k to go to Ajax a good deal for all parties

These deals along with the one for Poli and Alex were all agreed before the window opened which meant that my wage budget went from View attachment 233291
1.9 million euros a week the second highest in the league to

View attachment 233290
1.47 million euros saving over 400k a week just on the opening day of the window

The only other big deal in the window was Gabriel Paletta leaving for Sporting for 3.3 million euros, he wasn't playing a lot and I would prefer to give his minutes to a younger player.

Thalles M'baye Niang and Jose Mauri all left on loan along with some back up players.

Incoming transfers

We were locked in a battle for Italy's best young prospect with Juventus we both had bids worth 24 million euros accepted by Sassuolo and it was up to Domenico Berardi to decide where he felt his future lay. With a very large contract I was able to convince him to go to Milan despite Champions League football and leading the league going in favour of Juve.
View attachment 233288View attachment 233287
A couple of young Scandinavian players were also signed both were cheap and have good potentialView attachment 233289View attachment 233286

Here is the final transfer summary next up January with the first Milan DerbyView attachment 233285

Loving this so far! Berardi deal will hopefully bring a massive boost to the club! Keep it up
grin.gif

Gustav Engvall has turned out really well in my save, he's one of the best non-Malmo players in Sweden! :p

Beradi always turns out to be a monster but I've never managed him.

Should be a beast for you over the years!

Doing well so far mate, keep it up :)

Loving this so far! Berardi deal will hopefully bring a massive boost to the club! Keep it up
grin.gif
Thanks was really pleased he chose us was Juve are a level ahead and the last thing I need is them getting such a good player

Gustav Engvall has turned out really well in my save, he's one of the best non-Malmo players in Sweden! :p
Yeah he had a really high rating and I've loaned him back to IFK who beat Malmo to the title for for more games