September Update

What a month for us we were totally unplayable this month by far the best month that I have had as manager of AC Milan

AC Milan 6-0 Sampdoria
View attachment 232492Walter Zenga and I sparred a bit before the match but, it definitely didn't effect my players. Berardi opened the scoring firing in after a blocked header. Gil Romero playing in a more advanced creative role scored next. He was played in by Luiz Adriano and finished like a striker poking the ball past the keeper. Luiz Adriano then scored Canales found him in space and he got into the box and beat the keeper at the near post. Sampdoria then had a man sent off for a late tackle on Gil Romero. Luiz Adriano scored again a minute firing in after Berardi passed to him in the box. Berardi added the fifth just before half time getting into the box and passing the ball past the keeper. M'Baye Niang grabbed his first league goal for AC Milan heading in from a De Sciglio cross a great header.

Champions League AC Milan 3-1 Legia
View attachment 232491The Champions League was back at the San Siro and we delivered. Fekir rifled in a low effort from a great Luiz Adriano pass. Luiz Adriano then scored himself Berardi crossed to Bonaventura and his header hit the post and Adriano poked in the rebound. Fekir then scored a near identical goal firing low past the keeper to extend the lead. Legia pulled a goal back late on curling a great shot into the top corner a great goal but, we held on to win.

Verona 0-6 AC Milan
View attachment 232490
Another six goal win. Malcom made his first start and repaid the faith within 19 seconds as he won a penalty that Berardi scored. Berardi scored again as he beat a man and then she the ball absolutely flying past the keeper for a second. He wrapped up a 22 minute hat trick as a poor back pass played in Malcom he got to the by line cut back and passed to Berardi leaving him to fire into an empty net to finish his hat trick. Malcom scored our last goal of the first half as he fired in from a Bonaventura pass. Romangoli got sent off for a second yellow card offence. Babacar then scored a header from a Bonaventura cross to get his first goal of the season. He then scored again from a Bonaventura cross bringing it down and firing past the keeper from close range.

AC Milan 10-1 Lazio

No that is not a typo it did not mean to type 1-1 or 0-1
View attachment 232489
Lots of goals but disappointed to let the first goal of the season in. Luiz Adriano grabbed five goals for us Bonaventura only managing a hat trick. Lazio scored first but, Klose was offside so it didn't count. We took until the 23rd minute to score, Luiz Adriano turning in a Berardi cross to give us the lead. Bonaventura volleyed in from the back post after a great De Sciglio cross. We led by three at the break. Bonaventura scored his own rebound after a Berardi cross. Lazio then scored as Klose found Matos in space and he beat Perin. Luiz Adiano fired in after Canales provided a great pass in the box. M'bays Niang hit in a cross that hit a Lazio player that then went in. Luiz Adriano headed a Bonaventura cross over the keeper. Bonaventura got his hat trick from the penalty spot. Pereyra scored a ninth goal Bonaventura cross. We got the tenth from kickoff Luiz Adriano turned his man and scored with a low shot into the corner for his fifth and our tenth. An amazing win. Juve could only score 5 goals in their game, the amateurs

Sassuolo 0-2 AC Milan
View attachment 232487Only a two goal win today but, a clean sheet. Luiz Adriano volleyed into an empty net after great work from Berardi. Malcom scored the second after half time volleying across his body and in. Vrsjako got sent off as did Romangoli for his second red card of the season.

Champions League Red Bull 2-4 AC Milan
View attachment 232484Six points, so far so good. Canales curled an effort into the top corner early on. Just before half time he fired a free kick into the other corner. Boilesen headed in a Berardi cross to give us a three goal lead. A poor touch by him allowed Red Bull to pull a goal back. Malcom beat a man in the box and fired a low effort into the corner from a good Pereyra pass. Red Bull pulled a goal back from kick off but, we held on to win.

Table
View attachment 232486
We lead but, have a few tough games next month Juve away and Fiorentina.

Champions League Table
View attachment 232483
We should go through in second place at least if not win the group

Job Security
View attachment 232488I am the second most secure manager in the world and the most secure in club football.

Injuries

View attachment 232485
Gaston Gil Romero will miss 2-3 months​

Team Stats

I was looking through team stats and noticed some interesting things we have the youngest squad in the league with an average age of 22.65 and Luiz Adriano is our oldest player at 28 and we have the worst leadership in the league View attachment 232482
Our attack has the best movement, pace and acceleration in the league along with the second best finishingView attachment 232481
Our midfield is one of the best in every respect except, tackling where we are the worst team in the league.View attachment 232480
Our defence is the beat tackler and one of the best except for heading and jumping reachView attachment 232479
Some interesting stats and some room to improve our tackling, heading and add sone experience to the squad.​

October Update

A big month that started out with challenging games against Juventus, Fiorentina and PSG before we faced three teams facing relegation fights at the end of the month.

Juventus 2-3 AC Milan
View attachment 232153A big win especially away from home. Alvaro Morata scored first just before half time rounding Perin to finish a counter attack. We hit back in the second half through Luiz Adriano firing a beautiful effort into the top corner from just outside the box. Dybala headed in a long throw to put Juve back in the lead. Luiz Adriano again equalised after 83 minutes volleying in a De Sciglio cross. After the third of three added minutes we were making one last counter attack Bonaventura played the ball out to Boilesen and from a tight angle he fired a low shot across Buffon and in a last minute winner from Boilesen who has been amongst the goals lately.

AC Milan 0-2 Fiorentina
View attachment 232152Malcom was injured for Brazil and will miss a month. Our first defeat of the season, we played poorly and deserved to lose. Sansone finished a counter attack. Pasqual fired a free kick in to confirm our defeat. Niang was injured and will miss 5-6 weeks with strained knee ligaments.

AC Milan 0-3 PSG
View attachment 232151A poor defeat we were the better team but lost thanks to PSG goals in the second half. Zlatan headed down a corner and Thiago Silva volleyed in. Two ex-Milan players combining to score. Ibra then scored after a long throw to add a second. Matuidi rounded off the defeat half volleying in a corner. We dominated the game 62% possession and 30 shots but, couldn't score and were undone by PSG's set pieces.

Palermo 0-1 AC Milan
View attachment 232150A poor game but, we got the win through a moment of magic from Luiz Adriano as he somehow beat the keeper from a tight angle from an El Shaaway cross. Unfortunately Luiz Adriano was injured and will miss a month leaving us short up front.

AC Milan 2-0 Calgari
View attachment 232149
Another poor game but, we got the win despite poor fitness levels. Babacar replacing Luiz Adriano scored a penalty after 9 minutes. Berardi wrapped up the win late on scoring a rebound to confirm the three points.

Bolonga 0-1 AC Milan
View attachment 232148
My first win against Bolonga came at a cost Berardi and Bertolacci went off injured and Jose Mauri picked up a knock. I was forced into a weakened side due to fitness issues. Alessio Romangoli scored the only goal scoring the rebound of a header form a corner. Mauri and Berardi will both miss the PSG game in midweek but, be fit by the weekend. We also kept our third straight clean sheet.

Table
View attachment 232147
Champions League Group Standings
View attachment 232144
We are still in second and I think that we will likely finish there

Personal News
View attachment 232146
I got a new contract in return the board promised to find a new affiliate and increase the transfer budget, which they did by 25,000 euros a bit less than I had hoped for. It is a two year extension on the old deal.

Team News

Niang is unhappy as he wants to start and feel that Luiz Adriano isn't doing well enough to keep him out the squad. He is unhappy as I refuse to sell him or play him more.

Thauvin wants to leave for first team football and I am happy enough to do and am trying to sell​

November Update

We should do well in the league this month while we play PSG and Legia in the Champions League hoping to progress into the knockout stages.

PSG 4-2 AC Milan
View attachment 232034A disappointing loss away from home means that we need four points from our next two games to go through. Ibra opened the scoring after his header was saved well by Perin the ball hit off the post and Zlatan knocked it in. Canales hit back for us firing a low effort past the keeper from a Babacar knock down. Ibra played in Cavani and his shot went past Perin and in to give PSG the lead back. A great Cavan pass gave the ball to Veratti one on one with the keeper and he scored to make it 3-1. Balanta got his first AC Milan goal heading in a Canales corner. De Sciglio got sent off for two bookings and PSG wrapped up the game minutes later. Matuidi scoring from a Cavani header.

AC Milan 4-2 Atalanta
View attachment 232033A good comeback win following the defeats in Europe. Atalanta took the lead early on Boayke rounding Perin to score. We struck back through Babacar minutes later hitting a low shot past the keeper from a Fekir pass. Atalanta again took the lead Silimani beating Perin 1 vs 1. Babacar again hit back just before half time scoring from the rebound of a Bonaventura shot. Atalanta went down to ten men in the second half and we took advantage. Babacar volleyed in and Atsu cross to complete his hat trick. Berardi finished the game off chipping the keeper after Babacar played him in. A good win and Babacar was immense.

Berardi will miss 2-3 weeks after getting injured on Italy duty.

Genoa 2-6 AC Milan
View attachment 232032A great win for us and Malcom was great in his return. Malcom scored a penalty after 3 minutes to give us the lead. Genoa equalised as Marica beat Perin. Malcom scored two minutes later scoring from an El Shaaway cut back. Bonaventura then volleyed in the clearance of a free kick to extend the lead. Malcom hitting a shot past the keeper from inside the box to finish his hat trick off. Canales played in Bonaventura and he beat the keeper to the ball and poked it past him. Genoa pulled a goal back on the counter to make it 5-2. We scored our last goal Babacar stealing the ball in the box and passed to Canales and he passed the ball into the empty net.

Malcom picked up a knock and will miss 2-3 weeks

Legia 0-3 AC Milan
View attachment 232030
As PSG lost meaning that we have to avoid defeat to Red Bull to get through. Fontas volleyed in at the back post to give us the lead. A Boilesen free kick hit the post and in the goal mouth scramble a Legia player knocked the ball into his goal. Babacar went on a good run and his shot was saved but, the rebound was scored by El Shaaway.

Fontas will miss a months with broken ribs.

AC Milan 1-2 Chievo
View attachment 232029
A disappointing loss especially as we had a perfectly good goal ruled out for offside. Berardi scored within two minutes of his return from injury. Perin was unlucky as a shot rebounded off the post and hit him and went in. A free kick then hit the post and they scored the rebound to get the lead. They went down to ten men but, we couldn't score.

Table
View attachment 232028We lead well and there is a tight scrum of teams behind us all looking to take advantage if we stumble next month.

Champions League Group Standings
View attachment 232027As long as we don't lose by three goals or two if we let in 5 goals we will go into the knockout stage

Random News

Just saw that Juve still haven't played their 36 million euro signing Geuvinho and Brahami who they signed for 10 million euros has made one sub appearance.

Luiz Adriano also made the Ballon D'Or shortlist.

Transfer News
View attachment 232031Romangoli wants to leave to join Man Utd I convinced him to stay for the year.

Niang is now happy to stay at the club.

December Update

A tough month in the league and a key match in the Champions League this month could ruin or make our season

AS Roma 1-2 AC Milan
View attachment 231939A big win as we increase the gap between us and the rest. Florenzi played a 1-2 with Totti and then beat Perin with power to give Roma the lead. Guilherme Siquera, who I almost bought, gave away a penalty that Luiz Adriano fired in to level up. Just before half time Bonaventura fired a curler from outside the box that fell just inside the post and was unsaveable. An important win made better as Chievo got a draw with Juve and we increase the gap.

Champions League AC Milan 4-0 Red Bull
View attachment 231928Despite slight rotation ahead of the Milan derby will easily dispatched Red Bull to confirm our place in the knock out rounds of the Champions League. Fekir played the ball to Canales in the box and he fired high into the roof of the net to give us the lead. Berardi scored early in the second half when the Red Bull defence decided not to mark him in the box he took full advantage with a low strike beating the keeper. After this I pulled off three players that I didn't want to get injured to keep the fit for Inter. We scored again soon after as Romangoli headed in from a Balanta flick on. We got our last goal through Bonaventura when an El Shaaway cross somehow got past four players in the box he made no mistake firing the ball into the corner. We qualify from the group second with 12 points. Sergio Canales was injured at the end of the game and will miss 3 weeks

AC Milan 2-0 Inter

View attachment 231927
Another Milan derby win as we were more clinical in front of goal. The first half was cagey with both keepers making a few easy saves and one ore two challenging ones. Bonaventura put us in the lead from second half kick off. Berardi ran down the wing and crossed to Luiz Adriano, he was tackled and the ball fell to Bonaventura who poked the ball over the line. Unfortunately the tackle injured Luiz Adriano and he will miss a month with a broken wrist. After this Inter began to dominate and some last ditch defending and a few great saves from Perin kept us in the lead. In injury time we countered Babacar overhitting a cross however, when De Sciglio whipped in his Babacar was unmarked at the back post and headed the ball in to get us our third Milan derby win in a row.

Torino 0-1 AC Milan
View attachment 231925
Gaston Gil Romero made his return from injury in this game and looked solid. We scored within seconds of the game starting Berardi beating a couple of men in the box and shooting. The shot was saved but, he was first to the rebound beat another man and fired last the keeper. Boilesen the player with the highest average rating in the league tore a muscle and will miss two to three months.

AC Milan 2-0 Catania
View attachment 231924Gustav Engali made his debut and looked good scoring but, Fekir who passed to him was offside. Babacar grabbed a second half brace to get us the win against a resilient Catania side who were reduced to ten men late on. First he scored the rebound of a Berardi free kick and then scored a penalty late on to secure the win. We held Catania to one shot and dominated the game but, I almost thought that we would fail to score before Babacar did. I have decided that as he is averaging a goal a game despite only two starts to give him more first team football. Balanta got injured after the game and will miss a month.

Table
View attachment 231919
We have a good cushion so anything other than winning the league will be a massive let down. There is a huge scrum of teams behind us waiting for us to slip up and drop points.

Champions League Knockout Round Draw
View attachment 231926Just about the best draw that we could have had, Sporting who beat Chelsea to top their group will be a challenge but, far better than Barca, Bayern or Man City

Italian Cup
View attachment 231946
We drew Carpi in the Italian Cup so will play them next month

Unhappy Players
View attachment 231923Domenico Berardi has joined Romangoli in wanting to leave for Man Utd after failing to convince him to stay I said that I would accept a bid if one came in but, unless it is a world record fee he will not be leaving.

This is a list of the teams interested in BerardiView attachment 231921

Andreu Fontas wants to leave for Chelsea. I may accept a bid for him but, for now he is happy to stay until the end of the season.
View attachment 231920

Brilliant updates mate!

Once your team gets a few they just go mental haha.

I used Malcom on the right as a winger and he was brilliant (if you're ever stuck for a player there because of injuries!)

How is Mastour doing on loan?

Brilliant updates mate!

Once your team gets a few they just go mental haha.

I used Malcom on the right as a winger and he was brilliant (if you're ever stuck for a player there because of injuries!)

How is Mastour doing on loan?

Thanks, we seem to scored way less after Juve the international break ruined our form.

Just checked Malcom is my third best right winger so thanks for the tip may use him their.

Mastour isn't getting the time I would like but has a goal and an assist in 5 games so far with an average rating of 6.76

Transfer Update

This isn't quite a transfer update a day or two after the board rejected in creasing the transfer or wage budget I got this e-mail
View attachment 231905
An extra 50 million euros. As the squad is doing well I decided to add some frees I had planned anyway and then buy one big budget player that could win the team points.

I had a bid accepted for Benzema but, refused to go anywhere near his contract demands.View attachment 231903
I should point out that this was after some negotiation had already taken place in fees he wanted over 25 million and a goal bonus bigger than what all but, two of my players earn in a week so that was a no.

I had a bid worth up to 38 million euros accepted for Marquinhos but, pulled out as I felt the fee was to high. I would be interested in peoples thoughts on that, if I signed him alongside Romangoli we would be sorted at centre back for around a decade.

I have completed one transfer though

Ricardo Kishna Lazio
View attachment 231900Signed for a bargin 7.5 million euros with 3.8 over 48 months I think that this will be a good deal for the club and if not I feel that I can sell him for near the same price. He will be replacing the hopefully leaving Thauvin.

Free Transfers

I have agreed to sign a number of players on free transfers the biggest being Chris Smalling from Man Utd. However, offers have been made to two big players that I wouldn't mind people's opinions on.

Darjio Srna from Shaktar the 33 year old right back wants 110k a week to much for me but, would add experience to our back line and leadership. As De Sciglio will could play left back while Boilesen is injured if I could sign Srna then he may be worth it.

Carlos Tevez the soon to be 32 year old striker is leaving Boca and wants 120k a week I have a number of good young strikers but, my scout rates him at 4.5 stars and he is pessimistic usually. I don't like him but, he is good and on a free would be good value he is wanted by all the big european clubs.

One last question is anyone know a good player who is at max 60 million euros not all upfront who can add real quality to the team.

Awards
View attachment 231899
Despite only playing in Europe for six months Malcom won the European Golden Boy Award. Thrilled that we beat Inter to him best back up striker in the league

Transfer Rumours

View attachment 231898
I saw this, it gave me the Benzema idea, but the bigger rumour is it says the Juve might offer us 101 million euros for Berardi. That would be tempting money and if that offer came in he may leave after protracted negotiations.​

Juventus! they are the team to beat and dethrone domestically..

I've never managed in Italy, but on all my saves, as far as I've gone(5-7/8 years), it's only Juventus winning the league!!

"One last question is anyone know a good player who is at max 60 million euros not all upfront who can add real quality to the team."

Tielemans, Ademoglu, Ocampos, Tariq should all be well in budget and are potential world beaters ( I have all in my united save, bought very young and are all not 35+ mil value each in 2022 :) )

Smalling is decent but you may be able to get Phil Jones, I see some have managed it, at a reasonable price and he is unreal. Balanta and Rom could make a fantastic partnership anyway mate.

Jonathon Silva might be worth looking at if your in need of a left back

"One last question is anyone know a good player who is at max 60 million euros not all upfront who can add real quality to the team."

Tielemans, Ademoglu, Ocampos, Tariq should all be well in budget and are potential world beaters ( I have all in my united save, bought very young and are all not 35+ mil value each in 2022 :) )

Smalling is decent but you may be able to get Phil Jones, I see some have managed it, at a reasonable price and he is unreal. Balanta and Rom could make a fantastic partnership anyway mate.

Jonathon Silva might be worth looking at if your in need of a left back

Can't get Tariq, Silva or Ocmapos this season as they are non-EU and play for a foreign team.

Tielmans hasn't done well for Anderlecht not playing a lot and not doing well so will wait on him.

Think I won't go for Marquinhos, and Smalling was just as he was free and will be a good rotation option for all the game's Romangoli is banned for or injury to another defender

Scouting Ademoglu will see what is made of him thanks for the tips

Juventus! they are the team to beat and dethrone domestically..

I've never managed in Italy, but on all my saves, as far as I've gone(5-7/8 years), it's only Juventus winning the league!!
Looks like I could dethrone them but, they have got a better squad they have struggled this season losing their manager hurt them a lot and the guy they replaced him with won the Serie B

Can't get Tariq, Silva or Ocmapos this season as they are non-EU and play for a foreign team.

Tielmans hasn't done well for Anderlecht not playing a lot and not doing well so will wait on him.

Think I won't go for Marquinhos, and Smalling was just as he was free and will be a good rotation option for all the game's Romangoli is banned for or injury to another defender

Scouting Ademoglu will see what is made of him thanks for the tips

Ok mate, defender - Jesus Vajello?

Striker Luka Jovic?

AML, Vaclav Cerny?

Scuffet, Axel Werner, Cleiton, Alex Meret
De Vrij, Ezequiel Munoz, Gimenez, Laporte, Inigo Martinez, Bartra, Montoya, Jonathan Tah, Niklas Sule, Niklas Stark, Matthias Ginter, Murru, Ruben Vezo, Jeison Murillo, Riechedly Bazoer, Vallejo
Kovacic, De Bruyne, Illarramendi, Verratti, Sergi Samper, Sergi Roberto, Kristoffer Ajer, Lucas Silva, Ruben Neves(just buy him if he has the 20m or something release clause!), Hojbjerg, Gaudino, Tielemans
Insigne, Carrasco, Calhanoglu, Munir, Maximilian Meyer, Julian Draxler, Ante Coric, Nouri, Viktor Fischer
Zivkovic, Luka Jovic, Paco Alcacer, Icardi, Breel Embolo, Pratto

Scuffet, Axel Werner, Cleiton, Alex Meret
De Vrij, Ezequiel Munoz, Gimenez, Laporte, Inigo Martinez, Bartra, Montoya, Jonathan Tah, Niklas Sule, Niklas Stark, Matthias Ginter, Murru, Ruben Vezo, Jeison Murillo, Riechedly Bazoer, Vallejo
Kovacic, De Bruyne, Illarramendi, Verratti, Sergi Samper, Sergi Roberto, Kristoffer Ajer, Lucas Silva, Ruben Neves(just buy him if he has the 20m or something release clause!), Hojbjerg, Gaudino, Tielemans
Insigne, Carrasco, Calhanoglu, Munir, Maximilian Meyer, Julian Draxler, Ante Coric, Nouri, Viktor Fischer
Zivkovic, Luka Jovic, Paco Alcacer, Icardi, Breel Embolo, Pratto

Thanks, I'll have a look at them even those who play for Inter. I have looked at some already but will give them a second glance

Transfer Update

I didn't stick to my limited players in plan as ten players came in for a total of 70 million euros. Leaving permanently were 5 players. Two were young players for a total 500k and the rest were big departures.

Transfers Out

Zac Benidicic left to Cremonese for 250k, Gianmario Comi left to Vit Guimares for 300k and Rodrigo Ely left to Atalanta for 1.4 million euros. But, now onto the big ones.

Andreu Fontas

PSG offered us 8 million euros with a lot of it in clauses, however we negotiated it to 22.5 million euros all up front and 50% of his next transfer. We will reinvest the money in the squad but, we made near 300% profit on him. As a rotation option the money was to good to turn down and he was off to Paris. Can't find a photo confirming the deal.

Stephan El Shaaway
View attachment 231757
He left for Arsenal in a deal worth an initial 15 million euros and another 10.5 million euros in fees most of which I think he will meet. We also get half of his next transfer adding to the potential fee. Another backup gone for a large fee and replaced by Kishna already.

Transfer Incomings

Two were above ten million and two more over 5 million euros with a couple of very cheap deals. The aforementioned Kishna deal won't be included.

Axel Witsel
View attachment 231763
A big signing from Zenit St. Petersburg will add some depth and experience to the midfield and has experience in European football which we lack. 8 million euros upfront and 15 million over 48 months a good signing for us and should be key in the midfield.

Maicon
View attachment 231756The ex-Porto centre back signed for 18 million euros to replace Fontas. 11 million euros over 48 months and 1.5 after fifty games. He is better than Fontas and cost less than him so I think that it is a good deal for the club. He also adds great leadership at 17 and can jump and head well which the defence isn't great at.

Lucas Romero

View attachment 231758
We will only get him at the end of the season due to the non-EU rules. We had to act in the winter as Real Sociedad had made a bid and offered a contract so, we did the same and got him. He cost 15 million euros.

Vaclav Cerny
View attachment 231760The Czech wide man signed for a fee that could reach 8 million euros. He will go out on loan to Pacos in Portugal to gain experience in the first team.

Oliver Shenton
View attachment 231754
The ex-Stoke youngster signed for a fee that could reach 9.75 million euros. While he may not have played for a glamorous team he has undoubted quality that he can hopefully show over the years.

Stefano Falco
View attachment 231755
The 16 year old signed for 1.6 million euros from Reggina and has a high potential he should turn out to be a bargain in the long run. We beat Palermo to get him.

Kristoffer Ajer
View attachment 231762
You all know the youngster signed from Start a defensive midfielder he will be loaned back to Start until the end of the season in Norway as a requirement of the deal.

Jorge Correa
View attachment 231753We had agreed a deal to sign him at the end of his contract however, we agreed to pay 325k to get him early for some reason it doesn't count as a non-EU player.

Matej Delac
View attachment 231764Same as Correa we had him at the end of his contract but, paid 165k to get him early and he will be the back up keeper and will be solid for that.

Mikkel Redder
View attachment 231761
We beat the rest of the best teams in Europe to him Barca, Real and Juve all offered contracts to him but, he chose us. A good DM we got him on a pre-contract and then signed him now for free.

Transfer Overview

View attachment 231752

Transfers Around Europe

View attachment 231751View attachment 231750View attachment 231749View attachment 231748View attachment 231747View attachment 231746

Nice, you got Vaclav Cerny I see!

Hope he can become as good for you as he was for me! I played him as an inside forward on the left. A few loans at decent clubs and plenty of game time and you should see him improving a lot :)