ac_blade

Reaction score
This is a joint story between me and ac_maestro to see who can regain the stature of which AC Milan once held (H)

Leonardo has shocked AC officials by confirming his retirement at the age of 41. The decision came after his wife had his 4th child and he could not fully commit to another managerial job. AC have wasted no time in employing former England international Josh Malin on a 4 year contract on around £43,000 a week. This is his first job in management and he's said 'I can't wait for such an opportunity. AC are such a big club and I would love to take them back to the heights of 1994, after our 5th European Title'.​

AC Milan

Today officials at AC Milan football club have confirmed former England international Kurt Fish as the new manager, replacing former AC Milan and Brazil player, Leonardo. The board's discussion about the future for Leonardo was lead by a poor finish in the previous season and by choosing Kurt Fish as manager, they feel that they certainly could make the treble. Fish is said to have around £130,000,000 to spend after Saleh Abdullah Kamel (The owner of many arabic banks and TV channels) bought the club in the summer. It is known that Fish will make plenty of big named signings.

how do you have so much money

Mate it's no fun if you edit the budgets it's too easy and impossible to loose if you wanna see a proper ac Milan joint story look at ours

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Anyway good luck

Transfers!..

TRANSFERS

Transfers In:
Yoann Gourcuff - £18,000,000.
Joe Cole - Free Transfer
Naoki Yamada - £2,000,000
Marco Verratti - £750,000

Try and add a couple of pictures ever now and then to make it look better

okay mate thanks for the advice ^^)

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

AC Milan 3-1 Lecce

AC Milan kicked off their season in style today as they brushed aside Lecce with a 3-1 victory. Yoann Gourcuff opened the scoring on 4 minutes when he and Pirlo played a neat one two before placing confidently into the bottom corner. Just before half time AC struck once more as Alexandre Pato's good work on the right set up Joe Cole for an easy back post header, another debut goal. Lecce then pulled one back after a mix up between on loan goalkeeper Marco Amelia's pass failed to reach experienced centre half Alessandro Nesta and Giacomazzi pounced and slotted home calmly. With the game calming down AC brought on 3 rising starts, Dominic Adiyah, Naoki Yamada and David De Gennaro, the three linked up well on the edge of the box before Ronaldinho layed the ball back to the 30 yard region for Pirlo to smash into the top corner.

All the best. Four Ac Milan careers going on atm will be interesting for sure.

Cheers lads :)

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

AC Milan 1-0 AS Roma

pato_milan.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

After such a great start to the season AC were keen to carry it on, the day didn't start well when their talisman, Alessandro Nesta was forced off with a broken nose. Incidently it was to be the substitute, Oguchi Onyewu who secured all 3 points for Milan.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Just a quick update, as I've got quite a few things to share, but from now on updates on matches will be in blocks of 3 :)

Champions League group stages drawn.
AC Milan
Atletico Madrid
Schalke
Unirea Urcziceni

Pires joins Milan on free transfer.

Malin has today confirmed the signing of Robert Pires on a free transfer. He added 'I'd been looking for some experience in the midfield and when Rob came up on a free I jumped at the oppurtunity'.

robert-pires.jpg

AC Milan 2-1 Genoa

After 2 great performances I was looking to carry that on, but after a disastrous start presented Genoa with the lead after just 2 minutes. At half time I brought on my big guns, Ronaldinho replacing Pires, Gourcuff replacing Seedorf and Hunterlaar replacing Adiyah. After 86 minutes we were still trailing, but then Francesco Modesto was sent off for a vicious foul on Yoann Gourcuff. Huntelaar, from the resulting freekick, powered the ball into the top corner drawing us level so late in the game. In the 90th the unthinkable happened when Pirlo sliced open the Genoa defence, making it harder for Hunterlaar to miss than score. He calmy slotted home putting us 2-1 up. Overall delighted with the win and proud of such a good comeback.

View attachment 88626

AC Milan 4-0 Unirea Urziceni

A game which I was expecting to win, and we did it in style. Hunterlaar carrying on his good form with a beautiful strike on 25 minutes, which was matched every step of the way when Pato skinned 2 before powering into the bottom corner. The game then swung in our way and the possession reflects it. Overall a good solid performance, and a good start to the Champions League.

View attachment 88636

AC Milan 5-0 Brescia

A match in which we dominated through-out, scoring 5 goals in the process. Delighted as we're scoring so many, and so many players getting on the scoresheet. Abit more of the same please :)

Both of you will find out that Pato will win you games he's immense

TRANSFERS

Yoann Gourcuff- Girondins Bordeaux (£19,000,000)
Mesut Ozil- Werder Bremen (£21,000,000)
Tranquillo Barnetta- Leverkusen (£7,000,000)
Hugo Almeida- Werder Bremen (£8,000,000)
Hugo Lloris- Olympique Lyon (£22,000,000)
Daniel Van Buyten- FC Bayern (£3,500,000)
Oscar Ustari- Getafe (£4,000,000)
Stephan Lichtsteiner- Lazio (£9,000,000)
Simone Pepe- Udinese (£15M)

AC Milan 1-0 Palermo

A pretty tricky game so I'm happy to have scraped a win keeping our 100% record in tact. Hunterlaar keeping up his great form to give us the victory.

View attachment 88736

AC Milan 1-3 Atletico Madrid (Champions League)
Definately a game to forget for us. Never really got going and I was dissapointed that we couldn't win it as we were on such a run. Huntelaar gave us hope on the stroke of half time but that hope was wiped away when Forlan smashed home from a tight angle.

AC Milan 3-1 Bari

A team that I expected to walk all over to be fair. We started off badly going 1-0 down quite early on. But overall happy with the sides effort to come back and secure the 3 points.

View attachment 88737

AC Milan 1-1 Napoli

First points dropped in the league so far. A pretty dull game overall but when Pires gave us the lead in the 78th minute I thought we'd snatched all 3 points, but that was to be cancelled out by a late equaliser. Quite happy with a point after playing so badly though.

AC Milan 2-0 Schalke (Champions League)

A great win today. A game we really had to win after dropping points in our last Champions League game. Looked comfortable through-out and this competition is certainly one I would love to go a long way in.

SAMPDORIA 1 - 3 AC MILAN

AC Milan won a eventful match after 2 penalties, 2 red cards, and 12 yellows cards.
Alot was expected of AC Milan after the perfect pre-season winning every match and not conceding any, and AC Milan didn't disappoint.
Sampdoria took a weird lead after Franco Semioli seemed to walk through the AC Milan defence. Hugo Almeida scored 7 minutes later with a wonderful lob from 20 yards. Just before half time Hugo Almeida ran towards goal, and was brought down, Rolando Schiavi got a straight red, of course, Andrea Pirlo stepped up to take the penalty and scored. In the 55th minute, again, Hugo Almeida ran towards goal and was brought down by Giampaolo Pazzini, and again, a straight red, once again Andrea Pirlo stepped up to score once again. Overall delighted with the win and proud of such a good comeback.​
andrea-pirlo-pic-getty-462715445.jpg

Last edited:
I'm likein the way blade users colour and pictures and maestro goes into alot of depth. Great both of you if this your first story both of you?