Action Style facepack FM21

can you share the template? i can do some stuff and share in this thread

could you do league 1 championship league 2 and bourne town
I am now close to finishing Serie A.
In that pack, the bonus will be Bolton, Bradford City, Salford City and some other players from League Two.
Next in the plans france league 1. It will be seen further - big plans, including Championship.
bourne town - Where can I get material for photos? Contact the club, maybe they can provide

I am now close to finishing Serie A.
In that pack, the bonus will be Bolton, Bradford City, Salford City and some other players from League Two.
Next in the plans france league 1. It will be seen further - big plans, including Championship.
bourne town - Where can I get material for photos? Contact the club, maybe they can provide
League 1 (English league 1) please

1610758038322.png

Calcio Download: ASF Episode 2
Copy with replace in main ASF pack

Good afternoon lembergman, Can you make the megapack of Ligue 1, Argentine League, La Liga and Bundesliga? Best regards ;) ;)

fon FRANCE short.png
New update - Episode 3. The download link is available in my twitter account - @LuckyLukeFM. On this site (resource) will be posted a little later.
Enjoy the visual experience of the game. I remind you! This is a two-way road. I am waiting for your feedback and suggestions for the future. Next is the Bundesliga.

New update - Episode 3. The download link is available in my twitter account - @LuckyLukeFM. On this site (resource) will be posted a little later.
Enjoy the visual experience of the game. I remind you! This is a two-way road. I am waiting for your feedback and suggestions for the future. Next is the Bundesliga.

Thank you Lembergman, excellent work and superb faces !!!