SebastianRO

Reaction score
Can I add another league with the editor or some other way ? I started as Real Madrid and I'm in the second season. When I started this game I selected Spain - Liga Adelante (as the lowest league available). The thing is that I want to see what my Castilla squd is doing but I don't have Second Divison available for view. I don't want to start a new game because I achieved some amazing things here, including signing Fabregas and found 2 wonderkinds. If adding Second Division in my game would be great (or anything for me to see Castilla progress in that league) because I bought some players for this squad for promotion this season. Sorry if my English isn't good enought, but I tried my best for you to understand me :)

You cant do it in game but you can make it in the editor sorry there is no way in game

You can't,but since at that level the winner is worked out by reputation,improving their reputation would make them get promotion until liga adelante.I think.

To save time , on the non-selected leagues,winner is sorted by reputation.So,if castilla had higher reputation,they would get promotion and reach liga adelante,and you would be able to see them.

For increasing their reputation, I should sign good players ? I send Granero there and Fran Rico. I also signed Emilio Sanchez and sent him to Castilla.

How ? What should I use in FMRTE ? Move Castilla in Liga Adelante or can I change some settings in FMRTE to see Castilla ? If I just move it into Liga Adelante it would be cheating, am I right ?

i wouldnt class it as cheating really because its not doing anything to effect what happens to u

I tried to find Castilla with the FMRTE, but id doesn't show up at Search Results. Do you know why is this happening ?

Make sure you tipped well,and try getting there by real madrid(?)

I went to Real Madrid -> Affiliations -> Castilla but I cannot find the setting to move it to Liga Adelante. I typed corectly "Castilla"