Addicted to regens!

• Thread starter Thread starter efctoot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 6K
I always get really excited with my first really good class of regens, after that and winning everything, there really isn't anything I can do. I've never done it, but once I get the team I start as the best facilities it can get, I would like to go start a new some where else.

I'm so addicted that as soon as my teams average age reaches 21....i have to reduce it to 20 at least, selling players who are older (between 21 and 28)

still managing to win the league every year but i cant get enough of young regens in my first team!

I dislike regens, they seem to ruin the game for me. It's the fact some of them look so bad, with messed up afros and firey red long hair, and their stats are so random, they get some of the worse mixture of stats ever.

I'm trying to overcome this distaste so I can continue a save on for more than 5 seasons, try and see how it goes.

I dislike regens, they seem to ruin the game for me. It's the fact some of them look so bad, with messed up afros and firey red long hair, and their stats are so random, they get some of the worse mixture of stats ever.

I'm trying to overcome this distaste so I can continue a save on for more than 5 seasons, try and see how it goes.

Have to agree on stat distribution, makes me sad to see all the real players with stats in the right places about to retire, and not being to replace them without dropping a certain attribute (most likely gaining a good but less desirable characteristic).

I do not sign any regens and sell my own as fast as possible. I do not play for more than 7-8 season.

I love regens, gives the game a truly infinite playability. The stat distribution can be a bit wacky but I think it's a lot better than FM 11, where you would have things like a tall, strong defender with jumping 18 and heading 2.
Also the faces could be way, way, better, I don't think it's too much to ask.

The faces don't bother me, more variety on hair would be nice but there are hair packs so not much to complain about. Regens seem to be like Marmite, and I can't get enough of them and their generated talent.

I hate when regens appear usually makes me quit my save after a couple of seasons. In my latest save though i have turned off regen pictures so that i don't have to look at those annoying faces and it has actually made me want to play my save longer than i would.

My problem with the faces is more specifically with the lack of real variety.....my first 3 good regens to come out of my Juventus club were all bald strikers

Which clubs do you find produce the best? should i look out for any in particular? ASEC, Africa Sports, ??

the top clubs are always good but even the lowest rep teams can produce world class players. just gotta spend time looking everywhere

I have a team that is almost 100% of Regens now (Corchia, Boyata, Crisetig, Wilshere and Götze are the only real players left) and it's miles better than any other squad I've ever had (i'm in 2021 with the save). Also my under 18's are awesome and some other good players are out on loan.

Bring re-gens through is one of my favourite parts of the game. Love it when you bring a player through your youth system at 16/17 and he stays you his entire career.

My problem with the faces is more specifically with the lack of real variety.....my first 3 good regens to come out of my Juventus club were all bald strikers

Gah. I always remove the photo/face option. I don't honestly care what my players look like.

And all the regen faces look like 8 year olds. :D

Back