adebayor back in an arsenal shirt??

Maybe he ran out of Man City shirts? Or he might just support Arsenal.. It doesn't mean much :p lol

was pretty funny when i saw it

so if torres was out in a everton shirt that would be ok?:D

That's different. Torres have never played for Everton plus City aren't rivals with Arsenal, if he was spotted in one interview in an Athletico shirt, I'd just laugh :p

Didn't they ask him why he had it on?

He better have a good explanation

probley just in shock still or something simlair or maybe its a sign that he regrets going for the cash and see`s that theres more to life than money only he knows!

Maybe he ran out of Man City shirts? Or he might just support Arsenal.. It doesn't mean much :p lol

Well lets be fair Andy, he kinda did sprint from one end of the pitch to the other to celebrate infront of the arsenal fans, so yeahhh

That's different. Torres have never played for Everton plus City aren't rivals with Arsenal, if he was spotted in one interview in an Athletico shirt, I'd just laugh :p

no its a bit raw at the mo i suppose im sure he`ll say in a week or two.

ok i suppose there is a vaild point in that we aren`t rivals with city but with all thats gone on between the two clubs it seems like it fair play!

Maybe he just wants everyone to see the interview?

Is he mental? After the celebration he did at the Arsenal match earlier on this season, it won't just be Angolan rebels shooting at him

the fact that hes got it on makes me chuckle abit, he was a good player for us at one time and im glad nothing bad happend to him in angola.

maybe your right andy and he did what everyone to watch it .

dowt bellamy will stay at city for long enough to see him return on his way to spurs i have heard what do u think any truth it that?

:S Hope not Bellamy's been one our best players

agree. He is obviously affected by what happened, he doesn't care with what he wears... At least is what I think...

agree. He is obviously affected by what happened, he doesn't care with what he wears... At least is what I think...

Yeah fair point.. Maybe it's to prove how tragic this is.. I mean people died, and all we care about is that he was wearing an Arsenal shirt.. Harsh :/

Wouldn't think theres too much wrong with that.
Its like Becks walking around in a Man Utd shirt? No one would really care too much.. Its just very short time period since he left, which makes it so bad. I don't really care as a City fan that he has done this.. Its on the pitch that you rate the players i suppose. But still, i would like an explanation. Now.

EDIT:
I just realised something else aswell, Arsenal made his career. He would have loved the club. He was best mates with a lot of the staff including Wenger and a large group of players, it made his career and his life. I lose no respect in him, sitting in his back yard, with an old shirt he got in his Arsenal days, stop over-reacting people.

Last edited: