adebayor back in an arsenal shirt??

Probably just took some dirty old clothes with him so that's all he has to wear?

When I first read the title of this thread I thought that it was a transfer rumor about him goin back to arsenal XD

Yeah fair point.. Maybe it's to prove how tragic this is.. I mean people died, and all we care about is that he was wearing an Arsenal shirt.. Harsh :/

exactly... It's like if in the 9/11 we were seeing the colour of people's clothes...

cheers

Perhaps, all clothing from the bus that was fired on is still held in the investigation. Players then went to Togo, last time Adebayor was there he played for Arsenal so that is all that was ironed by his mother? I presume there isn't a Gucci or Armani in Togo. Just a thought.

Wouldn't think theres too much wrong with that.
Its like Becks walking around in a Man Utd shirt? No one would really care too much.. Its just very short time period since he left, which makes it so bad. I don't really care as a City fan that he has done this.. Its on the pitch that you rate the players i suppose. But still, i would like an explanation. Now.

EDIT:
I just realised something else aswell, Arsenal made his career. He would have loved the club. He was best mates with a lot of the staff including Wenger and a large group of players, it made his career and his life. I lose no respect in him, sitting in his back yard, with an old shirt he got in his Arsenal days, stop over-reacting people.

no ones over reacting at all

Did Tevez not do this when playing with Corithians? I'm pretty sure he wore a Man Utd top to a press conference in Argentina and that was before he even played with West Ham so players are just as much fans as we are!

Doesn't beat Lee Clark wearing this T-Shirt, surrounded by Newcastle fans while being a Sunderland player! For anyone who cannot make it out, it says "Sad Mackem Bastards". Legend.

he was just shot at by some terrorist africans, im sure he doesnt care what hes wearing

The person who died may have supported Arsenal , so he might just be paying respect to that person

We made him good enough for city, he's just being respectful.

i live in Togo, and we can't really buy anything over here. (relating to clothes) and the fact that he played for arsenal should just make us realize why hes wearing an arsenal shirt. no biggie

I've got one of those Arsenal tops, what a copycat! but its nothing major i suppose.