Amazing for me at Everton, been with me 9 years and top scorer every season barring the last. He's valued at £25 million and I will probably sell him now because my new regens are better than him.

Ademilson is a beast, I can only think the issue is around the tactics being used and his role within that. He scores for fun on my save, 182 goals in 231 games so far. :)

Got him scoring and he got 11 goals in 20 games, not the best but its a start.

200 goals in 250 games for me... Never letting him go, hes going to retire a west brom legend ;)

I used him in my PSG save as a back up Poacher and he was very good-sub in 4-4-2...
tutor him...

I would not agree Ademilson is useless, But in my current save he started ******** about his contract 3 months after i signed him and kept at it till i sold him.
His performance was ok nothing more, scored goals but had a lot of games with a rating between 5.6 and 6.5.

i signed him for sunderland first season, gave him his first start in cup away to reading and he bagged a hat trick, depends on tactic i think

In 2014, Playing him as Poacher, Fin:16 Comp:16 Pac:15, he's on loan at Derby atm, 12 games 8 goals. He's there getting his stats up so that when i get rid of RVP next season he can come straight in.

He is 30+ every season for me at West ham. I have a striker partnership of Ademilson and Carlos Fierro, and they can't stop scoring.