Adi & toni's 442

• Thread starter Thread starter Adi1974
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 17K

Adi1974

Reaction score
View attachment 256229View attachment 256230View attachment 256231View attachment 256228View attachment 256232View attachment 256233View attachment 256234View attachment 256235View attachment 256236View attachment 256237View attachment 256238View attachment 256239 i will try and add the tac file to this thread i have included finance screen shots to this so people don't think i've added money to sheffield united or added players the pitch size used on this was standard and the only shout used was retained possesion! the only way i was able to get money at united was to get the players on large contracts to reduce there wages(i.e ched evans starts on 20k got him down to 10k) i used patch 12.2.2 all games were played none on holiday(don't see the point) like i said will try and add the file later when i find out how! took me all my time to get this far!

forgot to add match prep was very high(no aditional focus) untill compitent and then low switching between defensive postioning for away games and attacking movement for home games

can you give me a run down of the dutys and roles as im at work and cant seem to enlarge pics. thanks!

i said player roles and duties not oppo instructions

right click on the pics and open in new window theres a problem with the site

there is no oposition player instructions and i do all the team talks

it looks good, i will try it tonight with my CSKA team. why did you start again with sheff utd?

am starting a new save with dunfirmline just to see if i can get them ito europe with this tactic. my mate got afc wimbledon to the prem in 5 seasons useing it i will email him and get him to send me the screen shots so i can post them on here

pre season ... match preparation ? very high team work ?

dont expect it will give you an unbeaten season like it did to me that was a fluke lol just make sure you use retain poss on the shouts and leave the corner routine got me 30 goals from corners.

i just left match prep on very high no focus so they got used to tactic quicker untill they were acomplished then put it to low attacking movement for home games and defensive positioning for away games

what kind of strikers are best to use for the TM, he is set to run onto ball so i assume quick. but does he need to be tall, strong and good in the air also?

and what about the wingers? they play so narrow and dont act like out and out wingers so what kind of player is best?

Last edited:
i look for strengh pace first touch at sheff utd i used joao silva on lone from everton

i also used juraj halenar go to players profile and use the view atributes thing and look for target man attack and it will highlight the attributes you need mate

Back