for wingers look for players that are compitent as ml you may need to retrain players but you will be supprised at the width they do play wide stevie quinn had 35 assits for me 1st season playing ml

if anyone can find a way to improve this please let me no

looked good towards the end of my season with CSKA. ill let u know how a full season goes.

View attachment 256999i managed to win the championship loosing some games this time but it was never going to happen to me again(unbeaten league season) no the challenge begins of keeping sheffield united in the prem league

am lloking forward to how your season with cska goes as wanted to no if it worked in foriegn leagues

Great tactic mate! Won me Premier League with my Cambridge side in 2017. Only my second season in Prem aswell, top tactic bud!

thank you ! pleased it has worked for someone else

View attachment 257126View attachment 257128

here is my first full season with CSKA. done domestic double with reletive ease. dominated most teams. i really like the possesion and CCC's it creates. i went about 25 odd games without loosing from start of season. went out in the last 16 of CL on pens to Porto but they got last minute equaliser after i dominated both games and should of gone through.

Last edited:
thats the annoying thing about the tactic the late goals it concedes sometimes i will try and iron it out its being doing the same with me in the prem league with my sheff utd save

thats the annoying thing about the tactic the late goals it concedes sometimes i will try and iron it out its being doing the same with me in the prem league with my sheff utd save

Is your team a very determined one and with really high work rate ?. Unless not, they will conceed soft goals late in games after giving away too much possession due to the team not closing down as a unit.

they seem to close down all together cause when we put this together we had trouble with the wingers tracking back but we have that sorted now! and to be honest its bad i no but i dont really look at the detrmination stat i shall pay more attention in future

i think its down to general tiredness if im honest. a handful of players are always down to 65-75% by the end of the game

well its sucessfull so at the min i dont care lol

i have made a tiny tweek i have moved the defencive line up 1 click so it reads push up and it seems to work better now

I'm just started this one with Blackpool, mostly because of their squad depth and the team suits the tac brilliant!
Must say how much i love the flow and the passing of the tactic. Every player is involved and the ball is used so effectively!
Very good job here mates!
Much appreciated

thanks <3

no worries im attempting to make a few tweaks to the strikers and see how it goes then i shall post the results of those tweaks