Adi & toni's 442

• Thread starter Thread starter Adi1974
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 17K
i have made some tweaks to the poacher and with devestating effect View attachment 259236 those are the tweaks and it seems to make him score more than he did before!

View attachment 259628 that is my second season in the prem useing this tactic i also won the carling cup again(2nd season in a row) and won the europa league! i have started my 3rd season in the prem with the blades with 5 wins outta 5 and won the european super cup beating manchester city 4-1 ! it just keeps being succesfull obviously the better players you have the better it gets!

Adi1974:
Im using your tactic with Blackpool first season. And its going so well, in the top of the table since october (now were in march). My only signings so far is Velikonja 100.000£, Hernan Crespo, and Daniel Larsson on loan! Im looking forward to the new season in PL. But for some questions. You said that you tweaked the Poachers settings? Were can i find it?
Would you please upload som SS on your current squad? ;)

cheers again, its brilliant!

Very much appreciated!
Vill deffinetely try the tweaks. Thanks-a-lot <3

can you upload tactic again with poacher tweak please? as i cant see the photo properly, the sliders are all bunched up. thanks

Last edited:
no worries hope it works aswell for you as it does for me

ive just completed my 3rd season in the premier league i have won the carling cup for the 3rd season running i won the euro super cup and the fa cup and the premier league View attachment 260179 i will play 1 more season to and win the champions league

hi mate do you still use retain possession sgout and attack mov and def pos as prep?

yes mate attacking movement for the home games def positioning for away or if your playing a rather big team at home

hi regarding the defensive tweeks u told me about....how many clicks for the defensive mentality? is it first notch on defensive or can u upload?

thanks

Back