Reaction score
I'm playing with arsenal, so I have some reasonably good strikers. I want to know if adriano is any good and would do better than my current strikers. I'd normally snap him up but his low determination really puts me off!

He's got a good value, scout him first, thats what I normally do. If you think he's good enough, then go for it.

hes a bit iffy somtimes he does well somtimes he is useless

He stats are very good imo. But you could get a better player wid Arsenal ..maybe Dzeko.

I would get him, beast when hes infornt of the goal

Well I'll give him a try, I'll send vela on loan for a season and see how adriano pans out. In reply to the fella who said buy dzeko, I'm saving my cash to buy Daniel de rossi (is that his name? Doesn't sound right) from Roma in the jan window.

Well I'll give him a try, I'll send vela on loan for a season and see how adriano pans out. In reply to the fella who said buy dzeko, I'm saving my cash to buy Daniel de rossi (is that his name? Doesn't sound right) from Roma in the jan window.
Its Da Rossi

Ronaldo and van nistelrooy are both better and around the same price :)

Ronaldo and van nistelrooy are both better and around the same price :)
Actually, I think Ronaldo starts off as a free agent, or with Palmeiras for about £600,000.

Actually, I think Ronaldo starts off as a free agent, or with Palmeiras for about £600,000.

No Ronaldo starts of at Corinthians and will cost around 1.5 to 2 million...

Hm, I must be thinking of a different Ronaldo then :L

Nistelroy won't come to me and he wants too much dolla and ronaldo is just to old and unfit. Ad is only 27.

I don't really like Adriano. Not sure why though.

What does he have flu? ;)

(edit: this was in reply to the bekham is sick post but it appears I forgot to quote so alas, what little comedy there was is lost)

Last edited:
He is serious quality for a few years, but when he hits 30, he has a faster decline than most and becomes a serious team disruption.