I imagine he has bad Hidden stats and is very hard to handle but on his day he is a amazing striker

got ronaldo for newcastle he keep getting injured but when he plays he is great id get adriano .i got him for 7 mil we chelsea and he is sick .

Well he's played 11 scored 4 (2 pens and a free kick in ther) and assisted 2.

To sum it up he's poo really and I shall get rid in July.

he is incredibly inconsistent but he will get u some goals, probably good with a partner up front because he aint the hardest worker

If you need an lethal ,strong foward, try vieri (free) or Palermo...that way, in the first season, and for the last minutes in the games , expecially big games, you will get that goal! I allways use the youngsters, but have to give credit too the experience.

All of you, look no further than Oscar Cardozo.. signed for £8 mil start of the season with Arsenal. Easily the best striker ... got 43 goals in the 09/10 and 10/11 for me and i had RVP and Dzeko too in 2nd season but still hes the main man... Everything for a stiker, finishing,heading,freekicks,long shots, strength and ariel ability. Just CLASS!

Adriano can be a hit or miss. But put him in front of a goal and he is bound to score!

Get Oscar Cardozo and put him as Target Man and he'll be great! Edin Dzeko is another wonderful goal scorer too but cost much more though.

Ok so Dzeko costs around 20-25 mil but I can assure u he is worth it. In my game he has scored something like 205 goals in 230 appearances for my Rmad team since he joined in the first season.

Ok so Dzeko costs around 20-25 mil but I can assure u he is worth it. In my game he has scored something like 205 goals in 230 appearances for my Rmad team since he joined in the first season.

I'm all good for strikers now, eduardo is banging them in and rvp is too, plus vela is starting to produce.

Dzeko is absolutely worth it. My fans player of the year in both seasons since he signed for me and a hatful of goals to boot

Adriano

A must buy in my opinion scored 81 goals in 38 games in my first season in my second he scored 76 in 34 games hes value is 25 million pounds hes 29 im now selling him to madrid for 41 million i bought him at 7 million!!! i managed arsenal put him target man and LS

He has a sensational scoring record for Flamengo in my save:
adriano.jpg

161 games
169 goals
44 assists

what role should i assign adriano? i have him in my Sporting CP save.

Adriano is great. I signed him for Newcastle, scored 37 in 38 games 2nd season. I play him as complete forward, as he is good in the air, and a clinic finisher. Set him as target man in team instructions, and watch him score.

Expect Adriano to not show up to training sections, act like a school girl, be massively de-motivated during the game after conceding etc.

You honestly have to be an expert at team talks and man management for him to be any good. I don't know if his Ego will let him settle down for "back up" and he isn't driven enough to fight for it.

That being said, he is exceptional player technically, and he could definitly put the ball in the back of the net. If you win every game, I doubt u'll find motivation problems.