Adu. Midfielder of Forward?

that is an amazing squad for wolves? heard the news? your 2 - 0 down to man u.

Yea my brother just foned me. Didnt think we'd have a chance today we're way too weak up front and inconsistent at the back

ive just signed vincent kompany - 10 mill he costs. how come you didnt fancy him on your wolves game

To be honest i did want him but needed someone to come in straight away as Woodgate and Upson were both injured for months. Vanden Borre seemed better equipped to fit straight in. Lookin to bring Kompany in in the near future

how are the wonderkids doing on your game, ronaldo, rooney etc

Rooney is played in an advanced left position by Man U so his scoring record is not so good but his overall performances have been outstanding. Ronaldo is surprisingly true to life with an erratic set of up and down ratings. One match hes a genius the next he pulls out a 5!
Im still searching for the best wonderkids altho ive managed to find quite a few and Lucas looks like he'll be a star to watch. The next Lampard maybe? Has anyone else signed Lucas previously?

Last edited:
i havent is he any good?? what club does he come from

Hang on i'll find out cant remember. Heres his history and yea hes a quality player now at 21. Cant wait for him to get another 4seasons under his belt!!

boozad said:
Rooney is played in an advanced left position by Man U so his scoring record is not so good but his overall performances have been outstanding. Ronaldo is surprisingly true to life with an erratic set of up and down ratings. One match hes a genius the next he pulls out a 5!
Im still searching for the best wonderkids altho ive managed to find quite a few and Lucas looks like he'll be a star to watch. The next Lampard maybe? Has anyone else signed Lucas previously?
yes i signed him for my aston villa mate

he was a very good player i found him by sending scouts to brazil because they have amazing players.

another brazilian great midfeilder is Rodolfo Soares

yer i send alot of my scouts out although i normally just steal other teams players. I have Freddy Adu for my Barcelona at the age of 22 in 2011 hes got 64 caps for USA and cost me 15 million but he was worth every penny i play him up fron along side Eto'o hes played 5 scored 12 havent tryed him in midfield yet. if anyone else has is he any good?

100th Post

Stick with him up front. I got an onlinee game with Barca and Adu was being played in midfield. An injury crisis made me play him up front and he scored a hattrick.

He does do rather well upfront, Ruud and Rooney were out injured for 6 months each so Kerlon and Adu had to play up front, Kerlon stood out more but Adu was still great there for an 18 year old, he's 21 now and a Rooney injury has forced me to play up front again (he was in AML), I hope his 2nd spell upfront will be just as good.

Hi stats rocket up when hes reached 21. Its just a case of sitting back and letting ur coaches do the work while you reap all the benefits......

I played Adu mostly at MC but in a free role with licence to get forward as much as possible and he was great, weighed in with 8 assists and 6 goals from 14 starts in midfield.

ATTACKING MIDFIELD CENTRE!!!! definatly he set up most of my goals and got goal of the season. he plays great there! trust me.