kass129

Reaction score
I know I posted a similar thread before, but that time I asked for a complete forward. This time I need an Advanced forward to bang in the goals for me. Someone with Championsleague quality. Money is not an option as Shakhtar is owned by some massivly rich people :)) Got 500 million NOK to buy players with, only bought the talent Alex Sandro and have allot to spare. Now a new season is starting and I guess I will get even more.

Just post whatever and I will see if they want to join me. Speed, Acceleratio, Finnishing and first touch is the abilities I am first of all looking for. Oh, and calm in front of goal! :))

Thanks.

Hulk, Neymar, Cavani, Abel Hernandez, Paloschi, Babacar, Benzema, Rossi.

Vitaliy Balashov - Chornomorets
Michael Eneramo - ES Tunis
Kehinde Fatai - Astra 2009
Eugene Seleznyov - Dnipro
Olexandr Gladkyi - Dnipro
Fred - Fluminense
Diego Tardelli - Atletico Mineiro​

Bought Cavani. Scored a hattrick against Ajax with a C-team. Won 1-4. For some reason my assistant manager felt that he had to arrange two friendlies in 3 days when all my ukrain players were on national duty + Markus Henrikesn, srna and Eduardo :)) Do anyone know how to arrange friendlies yourself? Oh and Cavani Scored 4 against MTK, whoever that is...

Bought Cavani. Scored a hattrick against Ajax with a C-team. Won 1-4. For some reason my assistant manager felt that he had to arrange two friendlies in 3 days when all my ukrain players were on national duty + Markus Henrikesn, srna and Eduardo :)) Do anyone know how to arrange friendlies yourself? Oh and Cavani Scored 4 against MTK, whoever that is...

Team settings - Un-tick assistant arranges friendlies.

Cavani is a great choice! Possibly better as a complete forward, though.

But how do I arrange frindlies then? Does it come up eventually? I don't know, he scored 7 in two. How can it get better? :)

Club name - Fixtures - Arrange friendly. Near the bottom right.

Thanks! How many do you recomend before the season starts? And how many days of break inbetween?

Thanks! How many do you recomend before the season starts? And how many days of break inbetween?

Up to you. 4-6 games should be enough with 3-7 days break in between. You can easily get your squad fit in 3-4 games, but I like to play against a couple of easy teams for confidence/check out youngsters.

jermaine beckford m8, nice and cheap for you

Shakhtar has so much money, that it really doesn't mather.

I would say, that you should buy the best one you could get, you are gonna win the championsship anyway...

balashov :) hes actually awesome :D and like 250k no need to spend big ;)

Thanks, I figuered it out!

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Shakhtar has so much money, that it really doesn't mather.

I would say, that you should buy the best one you could get, you are gonna win the championsship anyway...

I know, it's starting to get a little boring. It's the CL trophy I want!

MTK is a Hungarian team.

Slightly off topic, I know, but that team provided a couple players to the famous Mighty Magyars, got to a Cup Winners' Cup final and, most importantly, their coach, Marton Bukovi, an innovator, provided the tactical base in which the Magyars' 4-2-4 was developed. Plus, one of their players, Nandor Hidegkuti, was arguably the worlds first deep-lying forward (And the guy that scored the 5th goal in Hungary in Hungary's 7-1 raping of England, and the Hat-trick in their 6-3 victory at Wembley).

Last edited:
don't have time ti show you the abilities of every single player, but here is my team, plus a few prospects on Shakhtar 2
Thanks looks like a really good team but doesnt it anoy you that you can only have 7 foeign players in your starting 11?

Thanks looks like a really good team but doesnt it anoy you that you can only have 7 foeign players in your starting 11?

it does, though it's only the goalkeeperspot I am struggling with. He is good for the league but he is not the kind of matchwinning goalkeeper you would want in the champions league. I have Stepanenko as a ball winning midfielder and Kryvtsov as a backup. Chrygrynskiy and Chyzov are exelent partners at the back again with kryvtsov as a good backup and a ukrainian regen who has 17 and 17 in heading and marking and 12 in tackling. They will definetly take the back when the other two gets old. I am working on building up the clubs youthsystem in hope of getting good regens, as the ones I am getting now is sooo bad!

Thinking of buying pastore too as the second big signing along with cavani, thoough I am not sure jet. It will put either neymar or willian out of the starting lineup and put thorgan hazard out of the bench

id go for the lad Ganso from santos i got him for around £20m