it does, though it's only the goalkeeperspot I am struggling with. He is good for the league but he is not the kind of matchwinning goalkeeper you would want in the champions league. I have Stepanenko as a ball winning midfielder and Kryvtsov as a backup. Chrygrynskiy and Chyzov are exelent partners at the back again with kryvtsov as a good backup and a ukrainian regen who has 17 and 17 in heading and marking and 12 in tackling. They will definetly take the back when the other two gets old. I am working on building up the clubs youthsystem in hope of getting good regens, as the ones I am getting now is sooo bad!

Thinking of buying pastore too as the second big signing along with cavani, thoough I am not sure jet. It will put either neymar or willian out of the starting lineup and put thorgan hazard out of the bench
Sounds good, I hope it all goes well for you, but please dont put Neymar on the bench hes amazing.

id go for the lad Ganso from santos i got him for around £20m

I tried, but chelsea beat me to it the first season

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Sounds good, I hope it all goes well for you, but please dont put Neymar on the bench hes amazing.

I know, I use him as a trwquartista behind cavani and he gets assists like crazy. didn't score enough goals for me so I bought Cavani to take the scoring role, though my whole team scores allot of goals, so it's difficult for my striker to bang in 20+ goals for me.

If I don't take out Neymar I have to take out Willian who is also amazing and scored 12 goals for me last season before he got injured for 4-5 months :( The problem is, I RELLAY WANT PASTORE! He is amazing on FM and he is extremly interested in coming to me after I got to the finals in CL and lost 2-0 against Real Madrid without my whole first team: Willian injured and Stepanenko, Chygrynskiy, Eduardo and Fernandinho suspended... Good result anyway, if only Neymar had scored on his chanses! Had 6 big chanses in the game and I feel I could have won that game.