A very good season for your side,and UCL quarter-finals is also a good achievment.
Keep it up,looking forward to see your summer transfers. ;)

Just finishing up the Summer Transfer Window by registering players for the Champions League.

Some big transfer news to come!

View attachment 955872

Season Two

Summer Transfer Window Update

View attachment 955875

Transfers

In

View attachment 223574

Eugene Konoplyanaka - End of Contract - Dnipro

View attachment 223572

Kasper Dolberg - £300,000 - Silkeborg IF (arranged before my arrival)

View attachment 223571

Danny Ings - End of Contract - Burnley

View attachment 223570

Athos Brembilla - £2.5m - Empoli

View attachment 223569

Eder Alvarez Balanta - £5m - River Plate

View attachment 223568

Rafael van der Vaart - Free - Unattached

View attachment 223567

Jon Lundgren - £550,000 - Malmo

View attachment 223566

Roberto Zanon - £10,000 - Montebelluna

Out

View attachment 223565

Nick Viergever - £4m - RC Lens

View attachment 223564

Viktor Fischer - Loan - Vitesse

View attachment 223563

Niklas Moisander - £5m - Rubin

View attachment 223562

Mike van der Hoorn - Loan - Oostende

With Balanta coming in, Moisander, Viergever and van der Hoorn were deemed 'Not Needed' so they were dispatched of. Moisander is 30 now and is nowhere near the standard of Balanta, whilst Viergever was complaining about not playing last season so I cashed in on him. Mike van der Hoorn is still young so I've sent him out to Belgium to gain some first team experience. The other major transfer was Viktor Fischer going on loan to Vitesse to gain some vital experience after he was out for the majority of last season with an injury.

As Deadline Day loomed, I thought all was well and I was happy with my transfer activity. I was ready to reject any incoming bids for Pione Sisto from Real Madrid after they tried to get him on the cheap earlier on in the window. Then this happened..

View attachment 223561

Four hours before the deadline, Napoli - who had made nearly £100m through sales in the window - paid his release clause of £35m and, before I knew it, he was their player.

That left me in a massive predicament, do I look to buy someone else to replace him? or do I promote from within? I quickly looked at who would be interested and the players that I knew would fit in. Josh Murphy? Too much. Nathan Redmond? Too Much. Gerben Knoop? Too young for starting spot. Ricardo Kishna? Potentially.

I then had a brainwave of trying to find someone who could alternate between centre midfield and attacking midfield to partner Davy Klaassen and Lasse Schone. Eventually I found someone and he signed a deal with just an hour to go.

View attachment 223559

Ross Barkley - £20m - Everton

Ross is one of the best young talents in the world and it made sense to bring him in as he'll be one of the best midfielders in the world in a few years. And that concludes the business for the summer!

A bid came in for Richairo Zivkovic at the last minute as well, but that was swiftly rejected as I couldn't afford to lose him and Sisto in one day.

View attachment 223546

Transfer History

View attachment 223547

Future Transfers

January 2016

View attachment 223558

Abdelhakim Dahmane - £6,250 - Entente Perrier Vergeze

View attachment 223551

Michael Robinson - £2m - Bolton

June 2016

View attachment 223557

Godfrey Motaung - £825,000 - Sundowns

View attachment 223555

Jorge Garcia - £550,000 - Nacional (PAR)

View attachment 223552

Matias Kranevitter - £6m - River Plate

January 2017

View attachment 223556

Gustavo Caballero - £950,000 - Gimnasia

View attachment 223553

Lucky Sono - £500,000 - Supersport United

View attachment 955875

View attachment 223549

League Table

View attachment 223550

Results

View attachment 223548

View attachment 955875

View attachment 223545

View attachment 223544

View attachment 223543

View attachment 955875

View attachment 223542

Group Stage

Bayern Munich (Germany)
Porto (Portugal)
Ajax (Holland)
PAOK (Greece)

Fixtures

View attachment 223541

View attachment 955875

Any chance you can show picture of your tactic? be good to see the players and your style of play.

You're really good at finding these regens :eek: I always struggle finding them tbh. Good start to the season though!

Some good transfers,and good results ;)
Will you push to the UCL finale,this year ?

Any chance you can show picture of your tactic? be good to see the players and your style of play.

Here is my tactic, with the strongest XI shown:

View attachment 222926

The tactic is Sir Goalalot, which is available on the Steam Workshop and has also been posted in the Tactics forum on here. It's probably the best tactic I've used on FM15, purely because of the amounts of chances it creates each game - no matter who you're playing.

You're really good at finding these regens :eek: I always struggle finding them tbh. Good start to the season though!

The main stat I look for is determination. If it's 15 and over, and my scout brings back a good report, I'll try and sign them.

Some good transfers,and good results ;)
Will you push to the UCL finale,this year ?

Cheers mate, I'm not too sure! I think my squad is still quite weak to compete in Europe, as you'll see from one of the results in the update coming shortly!

View attachment 957459

Season Two

Mid Season Update

View attachment 957462

View attachment 222925

League Table

View attachment 222924

Results

View attachment 222924

Well it's another good start to the league campaign as we remain unbeaten up until the Christmas break. Hopefully it will be different this season and we won't lose just after the Eredivisie gets back underway! Jasper Cillissen has been in fantastic form early on as we've only conceded 7 goals, whilst the forward line has been banging them in with a total of 71 goals flying in. The stand out result has to be the 7-1 demolition of PSV in October as it's always good to get one over your rivals!

View attachment 957462

View attachment 222923

Results

View attachment 222922

Once again, the board expect me to win the Dutch Cup this season. Our defence of the trophy started off with a comfortable win against amateur side Hilversum before progressing past De Graafschap in the Third Round. The last match before the Christmas break saw us take on Eredivisie opposition sc Heerenveen and, again, it was relativiely easy for us as we sailed into the Quarter Finals where we will take on Feyenoord.

View attachment 957462

View attachment 222921

Table

View attachment 222920

Results

View attachment 222919

It was always going to be difficult with Bayern in our group, but we coped okay against the German giants. In the first meeting, we went ahead inside a minute before a red card for van Rhijn saw us be tore apart by Robert Lewandowski in a 4-2 defeat. In the return fixture, Bayern had already qualified so rested numerous players which allowed us to sneak a 3-0 win. In our other games, we dismantled Porto and PAOK the first time we played them before drawing the return fixtures to send us through in 2nd place.

We now take on Belgian side Club Brugge in the First Knockout Round, probably the best team we could be drawn against due to the high standard of the other clubs. The full draw is below.

View attachment 222918

View attachment 957462

Key Players

View attachment 222917 View attachment 222916 View attachment 222915

View attachment 957462

News

View attachment 222914

Richairo Zivkovic picked up a nasty knock in October and spent nearly two months out injured. Fortunately, Danny Ings stepped up until he got injured himself and then Queensy Menig filled the gap and performed well.

View attachment 222913

Our back up goalkeeper Diederik Boer has announced he will retire at the end of the season. He won't be a big miss as he has rarely played and it will give me an opportunity to promote a Jong Ajax 'keeper to the first team.

View attachment 222912

Two of our players were nominated for the World Golden Ball award, amongst many other top talents. Both Davy Klaassen and Eugene Konoplyanka had fantastic starts to the season and it was extremely deserved.

View attachment 222911

Klaassen followed up his nomination for the World Golden Ball by being named in the World Team of the Year alongside the likes of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Hopefully that will boost his price tag! Former Ajax man Pione Sisto was also named in the team.

View attachment 222910

We agreed a deal to sign Brazilian wonderkid Gabriel Barbosa from Santos, but the deal fell through thanks to his agent. After agreeing a transfer fee and his wages, his agent demanded £18m to sign him due to his 60% ownership so we decided to look elsewhere.

View attachment 957462

And finally..

View attachment 222909

View attachment 222908

Former winger Pione Sisto reaped the awards at the end of 2015, mainly due to his form with Ajax before his move to Napoli!​

You're smashing Eredivisie,and such amount of goals,that's fantastic.
Barbosa is gonna be a GOD,in Holland !

View attachment 957700

Season Two

January Transfer Window Update

View attachment 957703

Transfers

View attachment 222824

In

View attachment 222825

Abdelhakin Dahmane - £6,250 - Entente Perrier Vergeze

View attachment 222823

Bernd Selfert - £475,000 - Greuther Furth

View attachment 222821

Martin Odegaard - Loan - Real Madrid

View attachment 222820

Michael Igwe - £80,000 - FC Ebedel

View attachment 222819

Michael Robinson - £2m - Bolton

Out

View attachment 222818

Anwar El-Ghazi - £4m - Hoffenheim

View attachment 222817

Thulani Serero - £10m - Zenit

I was pleased with the business we did over the January transfer window. We had a few players come in on pre-arranged transfers to bolster our youth ranks before we pulled off what I believe to be the signing of the season. Martin Odegaard has joined on loan until the end of the season from Real Madrid, I'm only paying a small percentage of his wage and I'm more than confident that it will pay off.

In terms of departures, we sold two players that weren't going to feature a lot next season and cashed in while we could. Anwar El Ghazi left for £4m to Hoffenheim, he hasn't been playing due to injury and the form of Ricardo Kishna plus Gerben Knoop has been one of our substitutes isn't of him in recent times. The other player to leave was Thulani Serero, who joined Russian side Zenit for £10m. The midfield trio of Ross Barkley, Davy Klaassen and Lasse Schone forced him onto the bench and, with the arrival of Matias Kranevitter in the summer, it made sense to sell him while we could.

View attachment 957703

View attachment 222803

League Table

View attachment 222802

Results

View attachment 222801

With the Christmas break, we only played two games during the transfer window. Both were comfortable victories against Feyenoord and Fortuna Sittard as we extended our league at the top of the Eredivisie. Jasper Cillessen added to his already impressive clean sheet tally as well.

View attachment 957703

View attachment 222800

Results

View attachment 222799

We're into the semi-finals of the Dutch Cup with an easy win against Feyenoord. I rested some of my key players due to a busy schedule and we managed to top our league result against them! We now face high flying Jupiler side NEC Breda for a place in the final at the end of the season.​

He didn't get him mate, agent wanted a ridic amount!

He would have been godlike though lol
Haha,just noticed :)
I dunno if this counts as an excuse,but i'm on my phone,so,smaller pictures...
Thanks for telling me ya. ;)