footballmad

Reaction score
Ive tryed many times with many different teams but never seem to do much good and always get bord after half way through so ive started with afc wimbledon and im doing quite well. 34games in im sitting nicely at top of the league 15points clear.And am happy with this home form played 18 home games cup and league won 17,drew 1.Away form is not great but won 8 drew 3 lost 7.Looks like i will be going to the conference now so any ideas on good player i can sign.also anyone on here played with afc wimbledon and how did you get on?

god you're so lucky i had 1 game to go and i was 1st but i was against 2nd place and i lost it and they got first place by goal difference

no way yer ive walked the league need new player for new season though o also got to FA cup 2nd round :)

very good pal.Who were you best players?anyone no who is good to sign in lower league?just looked and iv had 1yellow card all season and no reds is that good or normal for lower league?

Last edited:
well i got simon church on loan all season from reading and david mooney from reading also

very good pal.Who were you best players?anyone no who is good to sign in lower league?

you can try out aiden palmer he would probably move as well hes a good young left back at leyton orient,

also check out Bradley Gray on my games he becomes really good by 2nd/3rd season, will probably go to any team

no he wont afc wimbeldon r in the conference south

i was in that league but not them and also ive been rotherom with the -17 points and finished 5th and got promoted to league one then came 3rd and got promoted to the championship and doing alright!!

signed a few new players mainly ex wolves ones being a wolves fan jody cradock,mark little,carl cort,denis rosa and sheringham the son lol doing quite well 3rd so far with 10games gone

lol wolves you make me sick you will drop bellow reading! reading for the title

lol im with you were a discrase 9points clear were going to mess it up again poor manager playing poor players we wont go up in top 2 play offs again lose sack mick!

forgot to say signed church start of season hes a great player gets alot of injures tho,iv played 25 games hes onli played 15 but scored 12

anybody on here played with wimbledon?neli finished the season and sitting nicely at top of the league :)

Yes i play with them, patch 9.1.
First season just 6th(just outside promotion places and won FA Thropy(lower leaugues).
Now second season, very bad start. Many new players and injuries, 2nd promotion candidate says the news. Now on 4th place and a team that is all 7 stars.
Have a player Basoski, attacking midfielder and he is very good. My keeper is a dutch player called Veenboer, also good.