Diego Ribera is class all the way up to Leagu 1 level. I haven't tested him at Championship but he moves to BSP teams. You can get him on a free! Also Glen Fitzpatrick is quality! He's also a free agent!

(Both Strikers!)

im now in the football league :) league 1 here i come

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

thanks for the advise chaps but could not find diego ribera or glen fitzpatrick.im 3rd in league 2 with 20games gone :)

im afc wimbledon aswell, i love jonny main, he used to play for the team i watch every week, angels

im afc wimbledon aswell, i love jonny main, he used to play for the team i watch every week, angels

What are youre instructions for him, i don't get him to score anymore? but main is got, i also got Jalloh and abouetakrim(very good player)(already in the squad)

just looked back at my season in the conference finished on 102 points.
i also won the conference league cup final and the fa trophy final.thought id share few good bargins i brought steve morison scored 28 goals in conference.church a massive 40 goals,daniel jones left back/left mid 12goals great at free kicks swanson CM got me 8goals and great keeper lewis price got him on free.any idea of good players for the football leagues?

o yes won league to on the last day of the season wooo league 1 here i come signed betford the one who used to play for leeds from fulham on a free. scored 38 goals.anyone ever took them all the way.or am i a first?

i am currently in the championship 2nd season, havent quite got to top flight yet !

I started a save the other day, BSS was easy and I finished 1st, now in BSP and doing very good :)