AFC Wimbledon

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Surprised I havent made a thread about this before.

Anyway, hadnt played this game in a couple of months and went back to it the toher week, i compelted my first 2 seasons in the EPL.

The Newcastle game was so frustarting, was updating lee as i played on irc, my gk shudda got a 1, he was at fault for like 5 of the goals. Newcastle game was my 3rd last which put me 4th, then i won my last 2 :)

Im appauled FM could let Chester make the Prem........gd work greg.....tht newcastle score is crazy

Won the league with 3 games to spare

Well done Gregor. Took you long enough though.

sorry if 14 season from conf south was too long lee

Lost the league on the last day, and the fa cup final.

Was sure i'd lost the CL final as I only set 3 pens takers ebacuse my team are that bad at them, and they had 12, 10 & 8 for pen taking

unbeaten

If anyone wants to see screens of anything in 2023 just ask, ive got Scotland, Italy, Spain, England & USA on the go.

Well done Greg. I think this means you're almost as good as me at FM.

Almost.

Won FA Cup final 6-0 but lsot CL final 1-0, 81st min FK from a former player, i had 22 shots, they had 9 :(

let me see Hearts please ? like the squad and landmarks :p

also well played

Might move on now that im daaaa best manager ever

Yup time to give it up now Gregor. Let's see you do it on 2009 now ;)

Tips

Hello ,

Im just new to the forum :)

I started a season on FM09 with Ashford (Middlesex) but really struggling at the moment (near the bottom) and i am trying to do what you have done and your myself threw the leagues this is my 2nd season in Blue Square South. Can you give me any tips at all? Players to sign? Formation to use? Anything??

Thanks alot mate

Decided to quit AFC W and manage Scotland.

Took them to the World Cup topping a group that included Austria, Crotia and Italy.

I then got to the quaters gettign beat 4-2 by Spain whilst beating holland, paraguay and czech on the way.

After 2 years out ive taken the Man U job which is gunna be tuff. They havent finished in the top 10 in 10 seasons with thw lowest finish being 17th. Ive got 35m in the bank after selling 34m of players. Currently have about 14 in the 1st team and 3 more in the reserves who are all pretty pap. To top it off theres over 5m worth of loans to be paid every month.

I've just started with AFC on FM09. I think it's a bit harder than 08 for lower league, I can't find a striker that can score :(

Very tempted myself to become an LLM.

Lowest league I've ever managed in is Coca Cola League 2, and looking for more of a challenge.