AFF Suzuki Cup and Sea Games Ready To play it in FM 2011

jackleel

Reaction score
Hi all.... I'm Indonesian

Congratulations to Malaysia has won the AFF Suzuki Cup 2010, but Indonesia won it this season in simulation game football manager 2011. :):):)

If you want to try it download at http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4219

aff%20championship%20cup_0kU.jpg

Last edited:
Not trying to be rude but what is this cup? :)

I m malaysian..haha..kinda surprise dat we have won the Suzuki cup..Malaysia Boleh =)
Btw if i m not mistaken its an international cup for ASEAN countries that held once every 2 years

Not trying to be rude but what is this cup? :)

Sorry mate, I feel so sad Indonesia lost against Malaysia in final AFF Suzuki Cup 2010. but i can accept it 'cause malaysia play better than Indonesia in real life.

This championship for the Southeast Asian Countries (ASEAN), in Football Manager this tournament can only be seen in the recording history of the country but can not be played, but now I make this competition could be played in a football manager

:wub::wub::wub: for Malaysia, Proud to be Indonesian

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

I m malaysian..haha..kinda surprise dat we have won the Suzuki cup..Malaysia Boleh =)
Btw if i m not mistaken its an international cup for ASEAN countries that held once every 2 years

Yes you right, I also make the competition run once every two years, I would appreciate if you want to try it, and than give me some advice if there are errors in rule of the game

Last edited:
Haha, the standard in SEA isn't brilliant, it used to be better I tell you!

As a half-Malaysian I was really happy but I couldn't believe it either. The squad is completely local and rediculously young. The average age was 23 I think.

This looks like it it would be great if I want to take an SEA team to the top. :)
First this, then the Asian cup and finally the World cup. Can I do it?
Thanks.

Cool! Thanks for creating this. I love Southeast Asia! I'm moving to Vietnam next year. Currently living in South Korea. I play in a Sunday football league. There's a bunch of international teams, Russians, Seoul British FC, Malaysian Students FC, Chinese, Uzbeks, etc. Unfortunately, the Malays are the worst. Last season they only got 1 point.

However, they are awesome at that game that's like volleyball/football combined. That game is cool. It's played a lot here in Korea.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Cool! Thanks for creating this. I love Southeast Asia! I'm moving to Vietnam next year. Currently living in South Korea. I play in a Sunday football league. There's a bunch of international teams, Russians, Seoul British FC, Malaysian Students FC, Chinese, Uzbeks, etc. Unfortunately, the Malays are the worst. Last season they only got 1 point.

However, they are awesome at that game that's like volleyball/football combined. That game is cool. It's played a lot here in Korea.

That volleyball/Football game is called Sepak Takraw. The Malaysians used to be the best at that. Now the Thai's are.
Yeah, Malaysians haven't been good at football for a long time. But things are looking up for them. They've just won the AFF Suzuki cup and the Sea games '09 with very young squads. Look for them to be a SEA Powerhouse in the future.

That volleyball/Football game is called Sepak Takraw. The Malaysians used to be the best at that. Now the Thai's are.
Yeah, Malaysians haven't been good at football for a long time. But things are looking up for them. They've just won the AFF Suzuki cup and the Sea games '09 with very young squads. Look for them to be a SEA Powerhouse in the future.

agree with you mate..We have many talented young players. hopefully this success continues

do u using the 'add continental rules' or using 'advanced editor'??
i ask this coz, i already create these competiton like AFF Cup and Asian Games...
but unfortunately, i dunno how to make it runs 2 years interval...
so how do u make it runs 1 in 2 years??? thanx...

*btw, its really2 nice database u make.. may i suggest to u to enable more cup in Asian region..
it will be more fun...* ^^)

do u using the 'add continental rules' or using 'advanced editor'??
i ask this coz, i already create these competiton like AFF Cup and Asian Games...
but unfortunately, i dunno how to make it runs 2 years interval...
so how do u make it runs 1 in 2 years??? thanx...

*btw, its really2 nice database u make.. may i suggest to u to enable more cup in Asian region..
it will be more fun...* ^^)

using the 'add continental rules' can not set the interval once every two years, must work with "advanced editor". and more cup in asian region maybe next time (H)

using the 'add continental rules' can not set the interval once every two years, must work with "advanced editor". and more cup in asian region maybe next time (H)

keren mate!!!
Proud to be Indonesian!

I'll definitely give it a try!

by the way, where can I get the advanced editor mate?

hahaha.. a play it and thailand won it in at final against indonesia.

Mate I'd love to give this a try, I used to live in Singapore and I still have an obsession with South-East Asian football. Sorry if this has already been posted but is there a qualification system beforehand?