Aitor Herrera Back In Bilbao - Klippybo's Fm13 Final Hurrah!

images

NIGERIA

Group A

Nigeria 2 (Musa 41, Apam 88)
Algeria 1 (Boudebouz 85)

A thrilling game as Mikel missed an early penalty, they had a goal disallowed and we had a man sent-off after an hour so god knows how we won!!!

--

South Africa 2 (Erasmus 54, 74)

Nigeria 0

Meh

--

Nigeria 1 (Aluko 38)
Congo 1 (Oniangue 11)

We are through in 2nd place with this point.

--

Quarter Finals

Nigeria 4 (Ambrose 51, 71, Mikel 55, Obinna 73)

Angola 0

A great 2nd half performance here. Angola are a shocking team to tell the truth and havent called up my Bilbao player Jonas Ramalho yet.

South Africa 0-0 Togo
(South Africa win on penalties)
Ghana 0-3 Cameroon
Morocco 2-4 Senegal

--

Semi Finals

Nigeria 2 (Musa 10, Aluko 75)
Cameroon 0

Into the final we go!!!! We were apparently favourites beforehand but I couldnt see why as they had a strong side and were the holders but we played really well and my only regen, the right back, Aleem O'Balogun had an amazing game getting 2 assists.

South Africa 0-6 Senegal

--

3rd Place Playoff

South Africa 3-3 Cameroon
(Cameroon win on penalties)

--

Final

Senegal 3 (Sow 8, 89, Diop 12)
Nigeria 3 (Ambrose 19, Taiwo 56pen, Igboun 82)
(aet Nigeria win 4-2 on penalties)

Lineup - Enyeama, O'Balogun, Ambrose, Egwueke, Taiwo, Mikel, Haruna (Uzochukwu), Musa (Obi), Obinna, Igboun, Ighalo (Ujah)

What a final this was!!! From 2 down to 3-2 up only to throw it away in the last minute and to win it on penalties after 30min of extra-time. Admittedly we were helped when they had a man sent-off after giving away a penalty.

images

So thats the African Cup of Nations won! To be honest after I won the opening group game I went on holiday for the other 2 matches in the group as I couldnt be arsed. I thought we had a decent chance but when Moses broke his leg I was a little less confident especially when I seen Senegal banging in the goals but there was no need to worry in the end!

AITOR HERRERA RESIGNS AS NIGERIA MANAGER...................

AND TAKES OVER THE U.S.A.

images

Well I was never going to stay on with Nigeria and the USA job has been available for ages. Normally I wouldnt be bothered about it but the Gold Cup is on in the summer and if I win that it would just leave the Asian cup to win before I embark on the European tournaments!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates peoples as I have been enjoying my save on my stream so much too!!! I havent abandoned this story at all - when I stream I go Newcastle and when I dont I go Bilbao - simples!!!

In ny Newcastle save I have done 1 season (streamed every game) and finished 3rd just a couple of points off the title and came runners-up in the FA Cup. I lost 5-0 and 6-0 to Liverpool and Man Utd but beat Villa 9-1 and also had victories over Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City (twice) yet I lost twice to Hull.

I have signed the likes of Ince, Hoilett, Shaw and Maupay and also an amazing regen who will start in the upcoming season.

Feel free to check it out when I am streaming!!!!!!
Klippybo