Ajax striker banned for biting PSV player

He's a wee scumbag, as the entire planet saw at the WC against Ghana.

after handballing he's moved onto biting?

******. Hope he moves to another club and fails Afonso Alves style.

Well, i saw the match. He got 2 match banned from Ajax self. He is a great player but why will a top club buy this player?

He's a wee scumbag, as the entire planet saw at the WC against Ghana.
Hardly a scumbag. He did what had to be done to ensure his country made the semi finals. i'd have done the exact same.

Dont care if he bites / cheat!
Quality playerr...
and anyone in the world would have handled that! it probably got them through

Hardly a scumbag. He did what had to be done to ensure his country made the semi finals. i'd have done the exact same.

No, my problem wasn't with the actual handball but the way he reacted afterwards. Totally unsportsmanlike and, IMO, scummy. :p

Lol if I was Bakkal I'd forget every referee, rule and fan, to proceed and beat the **** outta Suarez.

What a psycho, love it

I heard somewhere a Ajax youth player was sacked too a few weeks back for threatening a team mate with a fully loaded gun.

Would've been good had he been banned against Madrid too. :p

And it is what would have been morally correct imo...

Every absurd story in football this year seems to involve Ajax...

KNVB WANT SEVEN-MATCH SUAREZ BAN

http://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...occer/10/11/24/SOCCER_Ajax.html&TEAMHD=soccer

Ajax striker Luis Suarez has been offered a seven-match ban by the Dutch FA (KNVB) after apparently biting an opponent during Saturday's match against PSV Eindhoven.

The Uruguay international has already been given a two-match suspension by his club having been caught on camera biting Otman Bakkal in the goalless draw.

Suarez accepted Ajax's ban, but is now facing a lengthier spell on the sidelines after the KNVB's disciplinary committee decided to come down hard on the player for what they deemed to be a "violent act".

Suarez has until Wednesday afternoon to either accept or reject the ban.

Just saw it on SS news but thanks was going to put it up. He is a talent no question but seriously what was he thinking? Such a shame. But it's been dealt with now and hopefully no more disgusting things happen in our beloved game :)