Ajax striker banned for biting PSV player

******' **** Suarez, couldn't have waited a few minutes to get your dinner? o.o

Clubs fault for not feeding him really :S

Makes you wonder what goes through these players heads, they KNOW theyre being filmed at matches of this level yet still manage to be bellends. (Joey Bartons little punch antics the other week and Eto the other day with his lame headbutt.....)

I heard somewhere a Ajax youth player was sacked too a few weeks back for threatening a team mate with a fully loaded gun.

Was about to say this... He was on loan and had an argument in the changing room or in training with another player and pulled a gun!

Back onto Suarez though, and as funny as this is, it's pretty disgraceful... Hope he doesn't do a Balotelli. Top player but needs to learn to control himself.

That's what hunger does to a man...

Although vicious, it's quite funny.

Footballers get off too easy thats the problem, yes we love our heroes and what not but any player doing **** like that should be banned for more than just 7 games and I would also take a months wages off him and give it to a charity. Players caught assaulting another player should be Charged!

As for the handball incident everyone is always quick to jump on and say scum and cheat whatever but if it was your country who done it would you complain then calling the player a scum and say you want the match replayed ? no you wouldn't so its being rather hypocritical, You would do anything to ensure a win if it meant handling the ball to score or bringing the last man down in a final on the 90th minute and get a red card, even punching a ball of the line and give away a pen as there is a chance to miss it. Anyone would do it! FACT

As for the Ajax player with the gun, I'm sure i heard about that too I'm not sure if it was the same incident or even same club but im sure it was, I beleive the player had an arguement or something and went to his car and pulled a gun out on a player. Not Sure though.

What an idiot. Hes been linked with Liverpool, I hope we stay well away from him.

Maybe Newcastle will sign him! sign Cantona as a coach, Then have Barton,Suarez and Smith under his wing - Most red cards in a season ? :D

I hope they take further action. I don't hate the guy, but his reaction after the handball incident against us and his all round attitude was just awful. i hope Man Utd never sign him...

He is the Mike Tyson of football, LOL

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Maybe Newcastle will sign him! sign Cantona as a coach, Then have Barton,Suarez and Smith under his wing - Most red cards in a season ? :D

And Vinnie Jones makes a comeback for NUFC too...