AkzeL

Reaction score
-HYBRID [3-4-3] (V.2) PATCH 15.3.2-

I have been working on a 3-4-3 for some time now with no success until now. This is by far the best tactic I have created to date and has performed really well in tests for me even against the better tactics in this forum. As you all know I love possession and this tactic is no different, you will control the game with possession! Your best defense is a SOLID OFFENSE IN MY OPINION!

*FORMATION*
=Tactic is still possession based, it will get you 56% to 72% possession a game.
=Intricate passing will lead to a lot of CCC and HFC
=High Pressing Line

View attachment 257771

**OI**
View attachment 257770

**Match TRAINING**
This is really important for you to follow in order to have success. This is a very intricate formation and being completely fluid is absolutely necessary. 40% Match tactics until fully fluid. Then DEF position against everyone.

**General Training**
is set to Balanced.

**GUIDE TO SUCCESS VERY IMPORTANT**
= Schedule additional friendlies vs weak squads in pre-season to get tactic fluid before season start.
= Quickest/Fastest CENTRAL Defender will play CDR.
= WML will take right corner kicks. DWR will take left corner kicks.
= In Defending set pieces fastest player out of WML/DWR should stay forward. It is set to DWR right now so if your WML is quicker then you need to change it and have DWR Man Mark. This will give you quick counters!! Very important!
= With this tactic being so aggressive you need speed in the back. I don't recommend any slow players no matter how good their positioning/tackling is!!!!! CB +12 accel or better!
= DM's must have 12+ acceleration 12+pace
= DLFR has higher OFF THE BALL
= DLFL has higher finishing and dribbling
= AMC must have high vision/passing
= WML pref Left footed, DWR pref Right footed. This also allows you to *instant result* better.
= USE encourage team talks on difficult away games!
= USE concentrate team talks on home games and games you want to smash opponent!

**TACTIC**
Hybrid V.2 -
http://www.megafileupload.com/1FH6/Hybrid_V.2_DC888341-A07B-4D91-B323-B6347E329D44.fmf

= TEST the tactic and rate it please, let me know if you have any questions I will be more than happy to answer. I will add more to player guide and guide for success when I haver more time. For now ENJOY! I play to win.!

Last edited:
big fan of all your other tactics, will give this a go, any chance you can show any average positions.

big fan of all your other tactics, will give this a go, any chance you can show any average positions.

What do you mean show average positions? Like average rating?

Glad you enjoy the tactics making a couple tweaks right now that have greatly improved performance

A great tactic that i try out with AFC Wimbledon. So far it looks very promising!

What do you mean show average positions? Like average rating?

Glad you enjoy the tactics making a couple tweaks right now that have greatly improved performance

sorry i mean like where their average position is on the pitch after a game

Akzel well i try it whit Juventus /Atalanta

OT . what skin u use?

Hi, do you think it will work with lower teams? And do you use opposition instructions?

Hi, do you think it will work with lower teams? And do you use opposition instructions?

It will work with lower teams you just need a couple good wingers and a quick CB!

Opposition Instructions are in the opening post!

sorry i mean like where their average position is on the pitch after a game

Here are the average positions as per your request! If you enjoy the tactic please post your tests or rate the tactic, THX! Ive also updated to V.2 Some minor tweaks that make it perform better!

View attachment 256762

**Tactic has been updated to Hybrid V.2**

Slight tweaks much better performance overall. Follow the important section and I guarantee success!

I'm very interested in this tactic and I'm about to give it a try with A.C. Milan. I love this formation and on paper it looks like you've got the player roles spot on to support attack and defence. I'll let you know how I get on with it.

Just a couple of questions, out of interest;

Have you been playing Robben as a Defensive Winger all the time or has he been moving positions? I was just wondering if there was any particular reason why a defender (Alaba) was playing the attacking role on the left and an attacking player (Robben) playing a more defensive role on the right? I'm curious to know how this works in reverse too.

Also, I notice all the attacking roles seem to be on the left and defensive on the right. Just looking at the screenshot I was thinking of swapping the LM and RM roles to create more balance but I just wondered if this was something purposely have done, so I don't make a mistake trying to tweak something that doesn't need tweaking!

I'm very interested in this tactic and I'm about to give it a try with A.C. Milan. I love this formation and on paper it looks like you've got the player roles spot on to support attack and defence. I'll let you know how I get on with it.

Just a couple of questions, out of interest;

Have you been playing Robben as a Defensive Winger all the time or has he been moving positions? I was just wondering if there was any particular reason why a defender (Alaba) was playing the attacking role on the left and an attacking player (Robben) playing a more defensive role on the right? I'm curious to know how this works in reverse too.

Also, I notice all the attacking roles seem to be on the left and defensive on the right. Just looking at the screenshot I was thinking of swapping the LM and RM roles to create more balance but I just wondered if this was something purposely have done, so I don't make a mistake trying to tweak something that doesn't need tweaking!

let me know how it goes for you although I'm sure if you follow the important section you'll be just fine.

i move robben from wings put prefer on right cause he cuts in and is very selfish and has weak right foot lol. I play like this so I can sub Bernat for Alaba and ribery for robben.

dont look at defensive winger as defensive it's just the position he'll be around PIS are very offensive so he'll play more like a winger but track back like a defensive winger which is important because of pressure from tactic that's the beauty of it.

you can honestly play 2 offensive wingers but I wouldn't recommend 2 defensive because wingers do so well here! Enjoy and post how it goes for you bro thanks.

I am soon halfway with AFC Wimbledon. They were predicted to finish 15`th in league 2. I am currently leading the table four points clear. The tactic works very well indeed also for small teams!

I am soon halfway with AFC Wimbledon. They were predicted to finish 15`th in league 2. I am currently leading the table four points clear. The tactic works very well indeed also for small teams!

Yeah tactic will work well with any calibre team let me know how it goes for you, currently testing some slight tweaks.