Thought I'd give this a run on LFCMarshalls summer u

Season 1 - 8th place after maybe 10 games, change it up to use this tactic instead of my own after losing 5-0 away to watford...

Here are my 3 season results with a few changes every season

View attachment 252366 View attachment 252364
View attachment 252363 View attachment 252360
View attachment 252362View attachment 252358

Season 1, won the Premier league on the last day despite an awful start. Also won the Europa League
Season 2, won the Premier league by a massive distance. 125 goals scored, 21 or something conceded. Champions league and FA cup was secured aswell.
Season 3, Premier League and champions league retained.

I've changed the roles the wide players depending on the game, but I think it makes little difference whether they are defensive wingers or wide midfielders really, seem to be as attacking in both aspects. Maybe work rate is altered?

They seem to be key though. James Milner came 3rd for the Balon'dor playing MR, and Moreno just came 3rd this season playing ML with a rating of 8.45 over the season

Striker wise. Balotelli was on fire but got in a mood so shipped him off for Lewandowski. Sturridge gets an injury every game so my strike force has been Lewandowski/Malcom/Origi. All scoring 20 or so both season they have been alternated in the league and Lewandowski hitting 40ish overall in 50 games. Sterling or Coutinho in behind them.

Just bought Neymar, Gotze and Varane for my 4th season so will report back if theres any significant upgrade in performance. If theres anything you want to know about my save just ask!

Thought I'd give this a run on LFCMarshalls summer u

Season 1 - 8th place after maybe 10 games, change it up to use this tactic instead of my own after losing 5-0 away to watford...

Here are my 3 season results with a few changes every season

View attachment 888900 View attachment 888905
View attachment 888907 View attachment 888915
View attachment 888909View attachment 888919

Season 1, won the Premier league on the last day despite an awful start. Also won the Europa League
Season 2, won the Premier league by a massive distance. 125 goals scored, 21 or something conceded. Champions league and FA cup was secured aswell.
Season 3, Premier League and champions league retained.

I've changed the roles the wide players depending on the game, but I think it makes little difference whether they are defensive wingers or wide midfielders really, seem to be as attacking in both aspects. Maybe work rate is altered?

They seem to be key though. James Milner came 3rd for the Balon'dor playing MR, and Moreno just came 3rd this season playing ML with a rating of 8.45 over the season

Striker wise. Balotelli was on fire but got in a mood so shipped him off for Lewandowski. Sturridge gets an injury every game so my strike force has been Lewandowski/Malcom/Origi. All scoring 20 or so both season they have been alternated in the league and Lewandowski hitting 40ish overall in 50 games. Sterling or Coutinho in behind them.

Just bought Neymar, Gotze and Varane for my 4th season so will report back if theres any significant upgrade in performance. If theres anything you want to know about my save just ask!

Glad to see everything working out for you!!! Let me know how it keeps going for you, ill post some screenshots of my save soon. Looking to update as i am testing a couple tweaks!

going great so far with L`OM first season! also, is match preparation better on attacking movement or def positioning? whats your experience?