Albums of '10

2 of my favourite albums so far this year have been Slash's album and Bullet for my Valentine's

Being a massive massive Bloc Party fan, I should be looking forward to Kele's solo album, but I'm not, they should still be together!

I am looking forward to Maiden's album =)

looking forward to Drake's Album

Lil Wayne's Rebirth Album was great

Last edited:
looking forward to Drake's Album

Lil Wayne's Rebirth Album was great

TML Already leaked. You could listen to it on youtube if you wanted.
Imo Its not that great. About 6-7/10

Rebirth was WEAK imo. 3/10

Only one worth writing about for me is Bullet for my Valentine - Fever. Pretty good IMO 8/10.

BTW you all listen to gay music... :p

Hard Rock/Metal FTW!

Only one worth writing about for me is Bullet for my Valentine - Fever. Pretty good IMO 8/10.

Hard Rock/Metal FTW!

Pretty much what he said.

Listened to Massive Attack - Heligoland today.

It was good but not as good as previous Massive Attack albums, Portisheads 'return' album was much better, up there with classic Portishead

the only album i bought this year was mumford and sons and its quite rubbish, theres 3 good songs but the rest is **** religious stuff. and i bought it on itunes and im to tight to put any more money on so im stuck with 14p

Hard Rock/Metal FTW!

You're telling other people who like music outside of hard/rock metal that their music is "gay". And then you mention Bullet For My Valentine.