• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 163K

How are You Liking this Thread so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will do this

What do you want your stadium name to be?
Do you want any players?

Home kit Pink with black?
Away kit Black with pink?
Third Gold?

Blundell Park the stadium name.

Four good players, one good goalkeeper, one good defender, one good attacking midfielder {left} and one good striker. And yes, but the light pink. Other then that thanks for doing this.

Blundell Park the stadium name.

Four good players, one good goalkeeper, one good defender, one good attacking midfielder {left} and one good striker. And yes, but the light pink. Other then that thanks for doing this.

ok cool, one last thing - i think grimsby town's short name is 'grimsby' so they would be the same... would you like to change it?

ok i'll try get it done tonight, if not then it will be done by midday tomorrow at the latest :D

Good stuff Trivaldo....try to get most team requests done inside 2 days....Kk thanks,mGreat work anyways

don't panic i'm on now... as stated above it will be done by midday latest :)

Guys I have created Free Agents Database and have just posted a Thread on it,go check it out

Luk3

View attachment 93479

Note: i put wage budget as 2.5mil but when i tested db board only gave me 975k, this is probably because of the league they are in. you do have full 100mil transfer kitty

Last edited:
Message to All:If there is any problem with your Database,do let us know and we will fix it up

Alcaraz,

could you test a db i made yesterday please. 'ManU League2' its on page 9(post256), basically its man u with no real players and in league 2 (swapped with northampton...

There are 2 dbs, 1st one is for 10.3 and second one for 10.0 - the guy i made them for couldn't get either to work but the work fine on my comp- just want a third opinion :)

Last edited:
Sorry about this - by the one good gk, one good defender, one good midfielder and one good striker I ment new players; created by the system. So if you can, can you make it like that? Or will I have to fill out a player request?

Sorry about this - by the one good gk, one good defender, one good midfielder and one good striker I ment new players; created by the system. So if you can, can you make it like that? Or will I have to fill out a player request?

You will have to fill out the player request templates,it takes about 5-10min......and that way there will be no confusion,hope you understand Thanks

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Alcaraz,

could you test a db i made yesterday please. 'ManU League2' its on page 9(post256), basically its man u with no real players and in league 2 (swapped with northampton...

There are 2 dbs, 1st one is for 10.3 and second one for 10.0 - the guy i made them for couldn't get either to work but the work fine on my comp- just want a third opinion :)

Mate do one thing it may work,when you open the Editor,you will find a tab called 'Seetings' in the top-right corner,click on it and then a drop-down menu will appear on which you click 'Compress editor data files'....then save the Man U File,it may work then

By the way ur file works fine on my com too,probs the dude is not saving it properly

Ok nvm I have compressed the file,try this out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back